Front Desk: The lobby of the resort is at 8th floor (top floor) which is quite unusual, so your mind would take time to to get used to the fact that you actually have to go up from your room to get to the lobby. The lobby area is actually very nice the view of ocean from 8th floor is very cool.
The check in process was not that great, don't assume you would get automatically what you booked online. We had to tell the lady, we booked a room in Grand Club, so she gave us a room in Grand Club, we had to tell her breakfast is included in our booking, she took a xerox of of our booking and then included breakfast in our booking.
Room: We got the room at 6th floor(top floor) with a nice ocean view. All the rooms in resort are ocean view. The room and restroom were pretty nice I have nothing bad to say about them, the bed was comfortable, the balcony was big enough to accommodate two chairs, the restroom was clean. My wife really loved the shower. The house keeping service was excellent.
Food: The resort is huge and we felt they don't have enough restaurants. IMO they should have at least 1 more restaurant and 1 casual eating place. Overall the food was good in restaurants and we liked whatever we ordered.
Pools: The best thing about pools was the warm water. we were at the resort in January and temperate fell around 65 and still we were able to use pool because water in the pool was lukewarm.
Beach: The beach is calm but rocky, so you cant really swim in it. The beaches in Los Cabos are generally not swim able because of strong undertow. You have to go little towards the east if you want to swim into the beach. The good thing is there are a lot of fishes, so just bring some bread and snorkel gear and you would be able to see a lot of fishes.
Transportation: The resort is 10 mins drive from downtown of Cabo San Lucas. If you dont have a car commuting to downtown is not that difficult, you can book a shuttle from the front desk for $10 round trip, but the shuttle only runs from 9AM-6PM. We traveled to San Lucas Marina multiple times through the public bus.The bus ride is absolutely safe. All you have to do ask any bellboy at the front desk for a shuttle ride to the bus stop (just tip them whatever you like, as a rule of thumb tip them 17 pesos per person) the bus fare to marina is 20 pesos. When you come back to resort just walk towards the check post and tell guard to call a shuttle from Americana Fiesta.
When you are going towards Marina, just tell the bus drive "marina" and while coming back tell the bus drive you want to get off at "Cabo Del Sol"
Over All: we enjoyed the stay at Fiesta Americana and would recommend this resort to others. Every place has it's pros and cons and for us pros for this place outweighed cons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas