It has been a while since we were here and I am missing it terribly! We stayed in the time share portion of the resort and it was spectacular. We had an incredible view facing South and even awoke one morning to a small pod of whales about 1/4 mile out from shore. They were to far to identify they type but it was still pretty cool.
It is true the beach for the hotel is very rocky and not a lot of fun, but just to the east of the hotel is an incredible beach that is used by a lot of local families for there day at the beach. It took us maybe 15 minutes to walk over but it was well worth it. It can be a pretty long walk to main building of the hotel for meals, but the room service is really good and cheaper than a lot of restaurants here in the states (they don't seem to charge a premium for room service, it is the same pricing as in the restaurants.)
The best was our room was directly behind some of the most rocky parts of the shore line so with the balcony doors open all we could hear were the waves crashing against the rocks. This combined with the nonstop breeze really made this one of the best places I have had the opportunity to visit.
PS The staff and food were both wonderful as well, but that is expected at a resort of the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different. And there's no better way to enjoy it than with our Grand All Inclusive concept, where it's indulging just to be here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Cabo San Lucas
- Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Fiesta Americana
- Los Cabos Fiesta Americana Resort
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa Cabo San Lucas