“Incredible Food and Service”

Madeira Restaurant Bistro
Ranked #100 of 573 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Calgary
“Incredible Food and Service”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Absolutely one of the best Brazillian Steakhouses I've seen. Incredible food, big portions and great value. But especially I have to recomend this place for the service. There are so many restaurants and bars in Cabo that will try to tack on extra cost with exchange rate calculations and automatic service fees and credit card service fees and just plain old 'tourist tax' but the manager actually followed me onto the street to find me to tell me I'd done the math wrong and left too BIG OF A TIP. That has never happened anywhere. For their food, friendliness and honesty they are my favourite restaurant in Cabo. I ate here twice and it was fantastic.

• Visited December 2013

“Great food, nice change!!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I come to cabo for seafood as do most people. This place is a fantastic change of pace for your palette. It's all meat and it's all good. They will just keep bringing it as long as you want it. For some reason the flank steak in Mexico is a better cut than any other. It's no different here. Don't stop before you get some and don't be shy to ask for more.

Ann Arbor
“Great Alternative to Seafood and Mexican”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This restaurant is a great way to take a break from the outstanding seafood and mexican food of Cabo and enjoy expertly cooked red meat the Brazilian way. It is a small place a block off main street and for $22 a person you enjoy a wide selection of grilled meats brought right to your table on a skewer. All tasted delicious expected maybe the lamb leg which was quite strong (I don't think they marinate).
The wine selection is limited but reasonnably priced and the staff is attentive and friendly.
We were there in December when the night temperature was cool so being next to the grill was no problem. However, in Summer I can imagine this place may be hot.
We will definetly go back on our next trip to Cabo.

Montreal, Canada
“What a lovely discovery! Small bistro downtown Cabo. Great Brazilian style food.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our waiter Gabriel who is from Uruguay made us feel right at home and very comfortable. His suggestions for the food and wine were right on. We had a great meal and the prices are extremely reasonable, with great value for food and service. It is a small restaurant but has good food , great service, not expensive , is located in downtown Cabo. The owner came over and made us feel right at home. Definitely a must go to place.

California
“Wonderful Experience in Cabo”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at Villa Palmar, but did not choose the all-inclusive package so had a chance to experience the restaurants in town. I love to eat the local cuisine, but my husband is not as adventurous. The Madeira Bistro was perfect for both of us. He really enjoyed the variety of meats, and I appreciated the options. The fresh cabbage slaw, prepared before our eyes, featured red cabbage, apples, and a very light dressing. Mayo is not my favorite condiment, so I appreciated the light touch. And the meats were prepared perfectly! The rib eye steak, the sirloin, the turkey wrapped in bacon, the sausage, the chicken wings, the grilled pineapple and bananas were fabulous. All of this for a flat rate of only $24.00 per person. If you would like a change from the local fare, try Madeira Bistro!