“Best massage yet!”
Review of Eden's Spa

Eden's Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eden's Spa is a full-service spa where you can find all the services you would find in any first-class Spa. Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facials, Hot Stones. You will be very pleased with the professional ambiance, service and, most importantly, THE LOW PRICES!! Come relax with us!! You deserve it!!
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This tent is on the beach so you will need to expect other sounds that just of ocean, but for $30/one hour you cannot do better! We went back a second day:all my lower back, shoulder, neck aches gone!
Morning appts are best if you think the busy beach will bother you

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hi - Based on the trip advisor reviews I booked a massage with Eden's spa. i went to their center (not on the beach) and was told to pay before the massage - which is fine. I had requested a lady masseuse for me and they did not have one for me - first disappointment. The massage started and neither the person massaging me nor the one massaging my husband asked if the pressure was ok for us - second. The oil they used for the massage was cold- third and finally, they never told us they had a location on the beach - that would have been awesome!

Anyway there are a lot of places on the beach that are cheaper and much better.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Wonderful care in a massage on the beach! Good prices and knowledgeable masseuse! Loved the location on the beach!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I each had a fabulous and professional massage on the beach next to Cascadas de Baja. $30 US for one hour. The five masseuse are certified and qualified. Their banner proudly displays the Tripadvisor logo. The full-service Spa is located a short distance away towards the town of Cabo. This Spa consistently rates very high with Tripadvisor readers.

There is another beach massage tent next to Eden's Spa on the beach. It is $25/hour, but the staff are not certified and appointment times don't mean anything!

Susan, British Columbia

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I had 90 minute, deep tissue massages today, 12-2-13. It was great, relaxing and the therapists were very skilled! I thought it was a great bargain compared to Denver/Boulder, where we live. Eden Spa feels authentic and laid-back. We will go back prior to returning home .