We chose the Finisterra for our wedding because we had been there several times before and had always enjoyed our stay. If you are looking for a 5 star resort, this is not it, but either is the price. This is the perfect hotel and location for any beach wedding. We had 90 people come from the states to join us there and I can say for a fact that every person had a spectacular time. From the welcome party, to the ceremony and reception, and the adios breakfast, everything went without a hitch. Sandra Marquez was our wedding coordinator and she was unbelievable- from the time we arrived until we left, she was always accessible, and in constant communication with us and our vendors. The hotel staff were gracious and very friendly. Rooms are outdated but clean-i am not sure why the previous reviewers were so negative. We have stayed here at least 5 times and rooms have always been clean. We were upgraded to the honeymoon (whale watcher suite) which was perfect to entertain our guests throughout the week. The food was more than adequate and the cake was beautiful-we gave them a pic of a cake we liked and they matched it exactly, The activities desk was very helpful as well, they helped us organize a sunset cruise for all of our guests as well as a snorkel cruise. The vendors that the hotel recommended were everything we hoped for and I wouldnt be surprised if I found our wedding on the cover of a bridal magazine-it was stunning. Many of our guests have said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and we would agree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas