Would have been a great value for the price except for the constant jack hammering right by our room. Hopefully the new hotel next door will be done with this soon but we happen to be in the end room on the 4th floor and it was obnoxious. I had a young child that still naps and that was next to impossible let alone have a conversation. We asked lots of times to change but apparently this hotel doesn't do that. We were with a party of 50 for a wedding and we all asked and non of us were moved. They messed up on our bill the first day. We had prepaid for our room and they placed a double hold on our card. After about 2 hours of talking to my bank and the front desk we got it taken care of.
As for the wedding portion this was my sister in laws wedding and it was beautiful. The reception wait staff was unbelievably slow and unorganized. For what she paid for her wedding the wedding planner for the hotel should have been sooooo much better. I would absolutly never recomend a reception there.
We found most of the staff to be pretty rude. There were exceptions but we stayed at the RIU last year and the staff was 10X better then the Finesterra.
We did a time share through the man at the end of the hotel driveway for the Playa de sol or something and got $300.00 off our food and beverage bill. It was really really low pressure sales and we also got a great breakfast out of the deal.
All in all it was a pretty cheap hotel, the views were great but other then that it wasn't the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas