This was our 4th trip to Cabo, and our second stay at the Finisterra. Everyone at the hotel was helpful, charming, and gracious. Our room was kept very clean. Playa Solmar, the beach where this hotel is located, is not for swimming, rough surf, riptides. We knew that. We like it because there are very few people on the beach, and no one selling trinkets. Watching the waves crash on the beach is lovely. Wading in the ocean there is fine. The hotel has three large pools, in which to float, cool off, or get a drink at the swim up bar. Food was excellent. Water is drinkable. You can walk to the end of the beach and climb over the boulders to get to Lover's Beach to swim, but it is not an easy climb. The hotel has a free shuttle to take you to the main road, or to take you up the hill to teh hotel if you have been in town. The walk to town is quite easy. You can cut thru the marina to get to dozens of restaurants and shops, the mall, and the town. W
We enjoyed many fabulous meals at: Cabo Wabo, Peacock's, Sleepless Lobster, Crazy Lobster, Mi Casa, and Mariscos Mocambo. All were within walking distance from the hotel. We plan to go back in two years. Absolutely LOVE Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas