we just returned from our second visit to cabo san lucas, mexico
last visit was a corporate event at a hotel on the corridor, this time on our own we decided to book in town and chose the finisterra. what a delightful hotel! so close to the marina yet seems totally remote from the hustle and bustle of cabo. the beach is private and no vendors on the beach is delightful since you get so hounded downtown. the service at the hotel was exemplary..the pools are great..even on cooler days there are like 10 hottubs always hot and bubbling around the pools..
my one complaint was that the mattresses on the beds are like cconcrete and i literally went downtown and bought an air mattress for my side of the bed..i heard many people complain about that
we saw so many whales right off the coast of where the hotel is we finally decided to go out whale watching and the concierge set up a great adventure for us..we loved it
we walked into town and back twice a day and i figured out we walked probably 8-10 miles a day..no wonder im exhausted!!
i highly recommend finisterra if you want basic, clean, good service and great location for not a ton of money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas