3,927 results
All reviews don diego cupcake cafe cupcakes whale watcher bar tortuga beach agave restaurant vip pool white party stones club royal elite members swim up bar middle pool ocean view time share entertainment team michael jackson show all inclusive resort
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

the Royalelite at Sandos goes out of there way to make this home your home.
If you decide to purchase see America. She takes excellent care .All you have to do is ask and they are there.
Senor Bernie another great guy You are well taken care of. Been coming down to Cabo for many years seen all thechanges at the Finesterra all positive

Date of stay: May 2019
WebRelations_SF, Director General at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for giving us this perfect score and your valuable feedback about your recent stay at our property.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and service. We are happy to know that America and Bernie gave you the best service.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

We have been coming a few years now and Bernie the butler has been fantastic and has always been available and incredibly helpful with any of our questions or interest he has been there.. WE look forward to seeing him at every visit he is truly amazing!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about our services.

We are glad to know that our staff gave you the best service, especially Bernie. Be sure that we will share your kind comment with him.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

This was my first trip to Mexico and my first trip to Cabo. I couldn't imagine a better trip or a better resort. The staff is incredible. The venue is so clean and I seriously felt like there was always staff cleaning or tidying up the place to keep it looking it's best. You must go to Tortuga Beach, Agave and Emiliano's. Seafood, Steak and amazing Italian Food all within just a few steps. The hospitality was over the top.

Room tip: Ocean View all the way
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Cristine,

Many thanks for sharing your positive experience at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property and that this first impression was positive.

We hope that you plan to come back again to our beautiful country.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I love staying at the beautiful Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos resort! I just completed my 3rd trip in the last few years. The property is beautiful, the amenities are outstanding and the staff is amazing. I enjoy the easy proximity to the marina and downtown area but find I rarely leave the comforts of the resort. I've enjoyed this resort in multiple ways. It started with a get-away with my children, then returned with 23 friends and family members for my daughter's wedding and came back again a few weeks ago to relax with my mom. I'm looking forward to my next trip later this year!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WebRelations_SF, Director General at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear guest,

We are really proud to read that every time that you visited us, you enjoyed your stay!

Thank you for your loyalty and for letting us know these amazing experiences.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience with other future travellers and see you soon in your Mexican home in Cabo San Lucas.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2019

This resort was wonderful. The location is great based off of its location to downtown and the marina in cabo, which is simply walking distance. We travelled as 4, with two adult couples. The food was mediocre, really my only suggestion would be to offer a separate location for a breakfast menu, but Don Diego breakfast buffet had plenty to choose from, just got old after a 6 night stay. The beach location was amazing and beautiful. The Stones bar dance club was probably the best experience on the resort. We spent every night here dancing until our feet hurt. Rooms were comfortable on beach view side, ours had a full kitchen which made it very spacious. Service was great. All in all I would def recommend this resort.

Room tip: room with kitchen is larger than standard room
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
WebRelations_SF, Director General at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us your opinion about our services.

We really appreciate your feedback about some of our services, we will really consider all the opinions of every guest, you give us the opportunity to offer you always the best service.

We hope to receive you again soon!

Warm regards!