My husband and I traveled to Cabo in early January 2005 for my husband's 50th Birthday. We stayed at the Hotel Finisterra for the first time and loved everything about the Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was excellent, the location was the best! You are only a short walk to the Marina and town. I would agree with other reviewers to stay in the newer Palapa section as the views of the Pacific Ocean are amazing. We saw whales every day of our stay right from our room patio. The pools were wonderful. The Hotel even gave my husband a nice bottle of wine on them for his birthday. There were no extra charges on my bill. It was perfect. There is a wonderful Taco stand in downtown cabo that is right in front of the Cabo Wabo Cantina. I can't remember the name but you can get four tacos (beef, chicken, pork or fish) and a beer for $4.00 us. Great deal!! Really good tacos. We also ate at the Cabo Wabo Cantina. It was also excellent as was Felix's. I plan to go back to Cabo soon and bring my four children. We'll be staying at the Finisterra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas