Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$297
$260
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$288
$239
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
$243
Bookit.com
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$511
$424
$380
$319
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$625
$147
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$148
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$738
$631
Hotels.com
3,330 results
All reviewsdon diegocupcake cafecupcakeswhale watcher bartortuga beachagave restaurantwhite partyvip poolstones clubroyal elite membersfinisterra suiteswim up barmiddle pooloverlooking the marinathe pacific oceantime shareentertainment team
Freehold, NJ
Reviewed December 12, 2004

I have been a travel agent for over 10 years and this was my first trip to Cabo San Lucas. The main reason for the trip was to party and go fishing. The Finisterra proved to be the best location for both. The marina is a short walk down the hill and and a 5 to 10 minute walk to all of the night life. The rooms at the hotel were great. I do recommend that you stay in the Palapa section of the hotel. It is newer and the difference in price is well worth it. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The restaurants at the hotel were also very nice. I did not take the all inclusive option. The food was very good and the staff was quite accommodating. If you have a problem walking I would not recommend the Finisterra. It's sit's on top of a very large hill and can be a changle from the main road. Overall a great experience and I will recommend it to all of my clients.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Woodland Hills, CA
Reviewed December 9, 2004

I had a very bad experience while staying at the Hotel Finesterra. I stayed in the new Palapa section of the hotel. When I got there I noticed the outside pation door was broken (no latch). I called and let maintenance know and they never bothered to fix it.

More importantly.. on 2 occasions my Do Not Disturb sign was taken off the front of my door and put on the backside of it. The first time it happened my girlfriend and I were a bit puzzled but nothing seemed to be touched so we brushed it off. The second time it happened our room had been cleaned. All of our stuff moved off the bed and tables. Upon getting ready to go out that night I went into my bag to get my ID and noticed that $100 cash was stolen. The rest of my cash was in the safe, (thank God) but I happend to have that money in there from the night before.

I called the manager and she came up to check out the situation. The maid admittedly took the Do Not Disturb sign off my door, went into my room and cleaned. When asked why, they had no answer for me. I went out that night and the manager(Sandra Trueman Meza) told me she would do a full investigation and get back to me in the morning. My night was ruined.. I couldnt believe A) The just ignored the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and B) They went into a small pocket of my backpack and stole my money. Next morning I tried 3 times to reach Sandra and she just ignored me and had all the people at the front desk telling me she was busy or in meetings. Finally she called at about 11am. Told me that the front desk had called me the day before and got my permission to go in and clean my room. I NEVER received such a call. She also made me feel like I was making this up. Extremely poor customer service.

The whole experience put a bad taste in my mouth. Im always a little skeptical when going to Mexico with regards to scams et al.. but never figured I would get robbed in a nice hotel. Then be made felt like I was making the whole thing up.. and continually being ignored. Bottem line is they entered my room when I requested that they didnt. If you do choose to stay there be cautious with all your valuables, lock them in the safe and know that the Do Not Disturb signs dont mean a darn thing.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Canada
Reviewed December 7, 2004

Our sixth time returning,we have always enjoyed the beautiful views,cleanliness and politeness of the staff.The proximity to the downtown area is also convenient.This time,however,errors in billing and the length it took to correct them,kept a busload of people waiting for us for 17 minutes even though we had started the checkout process more than a half hour prior to the scheduled departure.A number of people were nervous that they would miss flights because of the length of time it takes to process one's baggage at the airport.
The problem stemmed from our signing off the various bills in pesos and adding gratuities in pesos---well,some of these gatuities were given in dollars and were actually higher than the meals and drinks purchased!And then the red tape ensued..phone calls made,desk staff running around.And time passed...
All this could have been corrected in a timely manner had we received our bill at 6am by sliding it under our door as had been the policy every previous time and as their stated policy received in writing along with our keys this year.
This really put the damper on what could have been an excellent vacation.

• Stayed: December 2004
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Port Charlotte, FL
Reviewed December 3, 2004

We went with seven friends and it was the best group vacation we had. Hotel finisterra was very nice. Angel at the activities desk was great help on setting up our activities. You can't beat the fishing in Cabo and there is something for everyone. The service was fantastic and would definitely go back, matter of fact going back in May 2005. Tight lines and enjoy Hotel Finesterra in the one, the only, Cabo baby!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2004

This was one of the worst vacations in the last 15 years! Construction outside, dark bathroom and dressing area, musty carpet and terrible food. Worst of all was reaction of management, who had a "too bad" attiutude. We'd rather go nowhere than return there.

4  Thank sherry wilson