My now fiance and I went on our first vacation together in August 2002. We were advised to stay at the Finisterra by our Travel Agent. Here is what is true: the staff at the pools are wonderful!!! My fiance loves Mangos, and on one occasion the staff man at the bar offered to bring some fresh Mangos from his familys home. As it turned out, he came through. To go above and beyond like that is flat out rare! It was a genuinely nice thing to do. True: When you are there, ask at the pool for Moses! He's a really cool guy who works there and can provide many good laughs!
True: Stay in the new area. We were bumped up to the top floor suite which had a doublewide balcony accessible by two areas. A manager by the name of Roberto was very sincere in accomodating us after a brief incounter with an uncleaned room. I can't say enough about him. He was compassionate and knew that empathy and sincerity go along way.
True: We tipped everyone very well. Our experience with staff (the only exception is when you check in this lady sits you down and gives a speal about timeshares, etc...tell her flat out NO!) was very positive.
True: Lobster...Lobster...Lobster!!! FABULOUS!!!! Take a stroll accross the Marina and eat at Margaritavilla. AWESOME!!!!
True: The Blue Hawaian Drinks at the pool are rediculously good. Also, we encountered no rude guests.
WE had a very romantic trip there, and we found the hotel to be a positive experience. We will return at some point soon we hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas