We went for a wedding that was next door a the Capella...and decided to stay at the Finistera to save some money. BAD IDEA! This place is not good. When you arrive they were very nice at check in, but then you had to sit and listen to the spiel about timeshares and the pushy lady wanting us to go to the 90 minute presentation! it was ridiculous. And watch out...the new owners only put money in to the 7th floor. you will hear about the 7th floor the entire time! The place wreaks of old food being reheated and cooked. To top it all off...my husband got terribly sick from the food!! 8 people out of our group got sick! GROSS! Then to top it off....a very nice necklace was stolen from my room! I used the safe for most to all of the trip, but took off my necklace before departing the hotel in a hurry to get to the wedding festivities and placed inside my makeup bag on the counter. IT WAS STOLEN from my room. And someone had to have rummaged through my makeup bag to find it! No one entered my room except for my husband and I...(and as they informed us)...the maid (of course) AND the person to fill the mini bar AND the person to give you new pool towels. They infomred me via email recently there is nothing they can do. TERRIBLE!!!
I had a do not disturb on my door!? and all of our keys would not work...we would have to go down and get new ones every time. Everyone in our party on our floor had to! The best line of the trip: " I would have eaten tap ramen for a week, 2 weeks, and saved money so I didn't have to stay here" For the record...I dont do buffets because they are gross old food and all inclusive = watered down drinks! both proven at the Finistera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas