Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$332
$236
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$564
$431
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$468
$429
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$257
$204
Melia.com
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$700
$669
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$451
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$485
$196
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$122
3,181 results
All reviewsdon diegocupcake cafecupcakeswhale watcher bartortuga beachwhite partyagave restaurantvip poolstones clubroyal elite membersfinisterra suiteswim up barmiddle poolocean viewtime shareentertainment teammichael jackson show
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Sandos FinisterraLos Cabos is an excellent hotel to stay when visiting Los Cabos. The service is excellent, the food is exquisite. The employee's are very kind and friendly, always willing to help and provide the better service. The view and location of the hotel is perfect. The hotel has different restaurants in which they serve different types of food; therefore, you won't get bored of eating the same. The hotel offers you a variety of activities to do in Cabos. You find everything you need inside the hotel so you don't have to go outside and purchase different activity tickets for a much high price. All the staffs are always available to keep the customer comfortable and satisfied. Any difficulty they always try to solve it the best way it is possible. The rooms are always kept clean. They always changed the towels, which is personally very hygienic. Overall Sandos is the Number 1 Hotel to visit in Cabos.

Room Tip: The Ocean View rooms I consider are a good choice. They are quite, and the sunrise is spectacular.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at Sandos in early April and had an amaing experience. The staff was always ready and eager to help with anything we needed or wanted. The pools are beautiful and the food and drinks were delicious. We will never stay anywhere else again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kristen k
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was our first trip to Los Cabos. I'm amaze how beautiful this side of Mexico is. We stayed here from March 15-22, 2014. At first, when we checked in we were taken care of right away. People at the front desk were very accommodating and helpful. We arrived early, before chek in time. However, they let us checked in and gave our bracelets so we can eat while waiting for our room.
The BIG DISAPPOINTMENT was when we got to our room. Stay away from room #1013 or anywhere between rooms 1010-1015. I was so disappointed with the location of the room and the view!!! I cannot even explain what the view is, I absolutely would not call it a garden view because that was not a garden view at all. It's more like a desert landscape. What I don't understand is how can a reputable resort let their visitors stay in these rooms. You have to go down to the parking lot, exit the parking lot and walk up hill to get to this area. Way too far from everything. I am not exaggerating but this is really a very bad location. It's almost like a maids quarter. After complaining to a manager at the front desk to be moved to a better room and calling our lawyer friend, who owns the timeshare we were using for this trip and making few phones calls. We we're move to a way much better room. We got the room 1502. This room is AMAZING. I was so happy when we saw the room. It was like night and day. We got an ocean front room. Every morning we would wake up very early to whale watch in from of our balcony. This room has a perfect view. The rest of our stay was so wonderful and we had so much fun. We would go back again but not sure if we'll use a timeshare again. I believe they give the rooms with a good view to people that pays full price and put the timeshare people back in the maids quarter or somewhere in the parking lot area. This is the only part I was turned off about this resort.
The rest of our stay was very relaxing and fun. I will definitely go back to Los Cabos but not sure if we'd stay at Finisteria again. But the location is walking distance from the Marina, which is so convenient.
Over all, I still give this resort a four star. They have to stop renting those room by the parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not let them give your rooms 1010-1015 this is by the parking lot area. Really bad bad location and view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Liz H
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Yes, I am saddened to see the Finisterra change as I was an owner for the past 17 years but it was starting to run down. The Sandos group has done much to improve the resort, freshening up the rooms, remodeling and adding many new restaurants. It is a very beautiful property and I am sure they will continue to improve it. I did love the quaintness of the resort before and because it is walking distance to town, our family enjoyed eating at the resort and also dining downtown. My contract is over now and I did not purchase again as it is now is mandatory all-inclusive and that is not what our family wants. If you like all-inclusive. it is in a great location and the staff is wonderful. Freddie is fantastic and provides excellent service when you arrive. Our family loves him. There are many others that took good care of us on our recent stay, March 17 - 24th.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy L
Webrelations, Manager at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Nancy L:

We thank you for taking your time to write a review about your recent stay in Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos and for all the great comments regarding our improvements.

We are sad to hear that your contract is over, however, you know you and your family are always welcome to our resort whenever you would like to visit us and that we are glad to be of service.

Do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
Warm regards from sunny Cabo!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was the first my boyfriend and I have been here. We felt like King and Queen during our stay! The hospitality shown by all of the employees was incredible! They went above and beyond, all day, every day. I barely had to ask for anything. Whether we were in our room ordering room service, or at the Agave pool bar and restuarant being helped, very kindly by Aswaldo, Jorge, Jesus and David. Or having our picture taken by Pedro and having a nice conversation with him. And I can't forget my breakfast's at Don Diego. Janny's and Lorenzo were the best. All of the food, whether it was breakfast, lunch or dinner, it was all amazing...I wasn't disappointed with one thing I had, no joke! All the ladies at the front desk were a pleasure as well as Jorge, the bellman. Such a sweet man. Thanks to all of you for making our stay, a fabulous one! :-) :-)
Oops, I do have one thing to say about the grounds...they were impecably maintained however, I would have loved to see more flowers than cantus.
Take care my friends! :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple