Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos
$412
$346
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$505
$419
  • Breakfast included
Pueblo Bonito Rose(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$322
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$163
$241
$220
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$243
$191
Melia.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$447
$270
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$304
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$200
$172
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$754
$606
3,175 results
All reviewsdon diegocupcake cafecupcakeswhale watcher bartortuga beachwhite partyagave restaurantvip poolstones clubroyal elite membersfinisterra suiteswim up barmiddle poolocean viewtime shareentertainment teammichael jackson show
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Once again the staff out did themselves. Richard greeted me with a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Rodolfo remembered us from our February vacation when we renewed our vows on the beach at sun set. It really impressed me that he remembered us as you can imagine how many guests he serves. Lupita, the event planner, also remembered us. I thanked her again for the most romantic anniversary ever. The friendly, dedicated staff make you feel right at home and tend to your every want or need. Misael at the pool bar was great, always had a cold one in our hands. The food was excellent as always. We love the Marina view, especially all the lights at night, absolutely stunning. We are already planning our return trip in February to celebrate our anniversary!

Room Tip: We purchased through Josh and Richard in October 2012. Richard ensured we had the best room available, it was awesome, especially the oversized shower which I now want in my home! Yes dear, another honey do added to your list:)
2  Thank Deb C
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stay in CABO every year at another resort. This year, we decided to add on to the end of planned vacation and stay all inclusive for TWO DAYS at Sandos Finisterra. Let me start by saying the food was decent, the drinks were cold, the resort is beautiful and parts have been newly renovated. We checked and were greeted with champagne. The person that greeted us immediately started in with the time share schpeel. We are smart and know how to avoid that. WE BOOKED THROUGH EXPEDIA- were supposed to have round trip airport shuttle wich we spent 45 minutes with concierge trying to figure out HOW TO use it! Something about a voucher?) The manager, Marcel, explained that we had purchased a room with one king bed and no pull out bed couch. We showed him the confirmation and said "It says request- not required"...Ohhhkay....so he showed us the room on the ground level that would be similar to the one that we paid for. It smelled like a dog slept in the corner and was hideous. He then walked us to the FURTHEST building and showed us a beautiful room that would accommodate our family for an extra $100. Whatever, we upgraded- not wanting to sleep in a dog bed. We upgraded, paid part cash and part Credit Card and went to go eat lunch because the room wasn't ready. We came back at 4:30 (check in was at 3pm) to pick up our room keys because we had checked in earlier....We were told that we had to stand in line AGAIN for 45 minutes to get the room keys! There was a lot of people checking in but we had already done it! Give me the keys and we will be on our way! I guess they were pissed that we were only there for 2 days and we said NO to the timeshare. There were MANY people in the check out line complaining about the same things. On our last day, right before check out we were all packed up and we headed to breakfast when our room key DIDN'T OPEN THE DOOR!~ I called down to the front desk - explained that we were about to check out and the key didnt open the door. Gina told me I had to come all the way down to the front desk for a new key. I go down to the front desk and Eduardo gave me a new key. Guess what? IT STILLL DIDNT WORK! 2 hours later a locksmith came and fixed it.
HERES THE DOOSEY....Upon check out they had NO RECORD OF OUR CASH PAYMENTS THAT WE MADE FOR THE ROOM RESERVATION TWO DAYS PRIOR. (Paid part cash and part CC) Eduardo made up some excuse about 'management must have put the cash in the safe'. We spend a considerable amount of time in Cabo but will NEVER EVER go to Finnistera. Oh, and to top it all off- our family did a painiting craft by the pool one day and because I was so flustered at the front desk losing my cash I forgot to pick up my souvenir. I have called NON STOP since Ive been back and CANT GET THROUGH. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE- RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM FINISTERRA AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. NIGHTMARE! Shame on Expedia too for not providing airport transfer tickets on my itinerary....

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
12  Thank Stephanie C
VentasFinisterra, Manager at Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We are truly sorry to hear that your Sandos Finisterra experience was not of your full satisfaction, we extend to you our most sincere apologies for this.

I was fortunate to contact your husband on the phone and I would like to thank you both for the conversation I had with him.

After reading your comments, we have addressed your concerns with the involved departments.

Regarding the comment of the smell in the first room you have visited, these rooms were recently renovated and painted, and that was the first time in use, maybe that was the cause of it, I went to the room to confirm if there is kind of odor and at the momment everthing is fine.

Concerning the paint crafts, we have sent them via a courrier company to the address that we have in our registration records.

We truly apologize once again and hope serve you again in the future and show that we really paid attention to your valuable comments

Sincerely yours;

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I recently returned from a one week vacation at Sandos Finisterra and we both thoroughly enjoyed it! The resort is located right where all the action is near the Marina and all the best restaurants and night clubs. We would definitely choose this hotel again because of that. It was very convenient to get up in the morning and walk down the marina and into the downtown area. The views from Don Diego's Restaurant are beautiful also as it is located on the seventh floor of the resort and overlooks the marina and the bay! Because we were in Cabo in early October, it was very quiet at the resort and this was exactly what we wanted. Our days around the pool were made very special by our two favorites Betza and J. Caesar. They looked after us very well and kept us all laughing! We miss you guys! You were terrific and made our holiday so much more fun!! Thank you!! We hope to see you next year again!

6  Thank kathy s
Reviewed October 13, 2013

So we had and 8 day 7 night stay. Airfare and hotel all inclusive everything includes. It was a great deal. We started off in a jr suite ocean view. The view from the balcony was beautiful. Now the room wasn't so great. The safe didn't work. The room smelt musty. It was older. The shower I had to call and figure out how to work it. The water thing that was supposed to filter the water SUCKED!
After two days we paid to up grade (got a great deal to up grade our last 5 night.). The new room was more clean home like feeling. Not much of a complaint with the new room except we had no shower door.
The food was good some days others not bit that can be with any resturant depending ob the cook. Although the Tortuga down by the water I had the biggest complaint about. The bar tender licked his fingers quit a few times after making drinks and then touched the cups ewww. Don diego Sucked. The service was good but food not so much. Order room service for breakfast. Although one day we waited for it and it bever came.
Bring you own one dollar bills cause if u aak for change they say they only have fives cause they want u to tip them in fives. Sorry with me that ain't gonna happen.
The location is soo perfect. Did the time share thing was agood but we hadn't even been there 24hours to see if we wanted it.
House keeping didn't come one day.
So here is the overall. The upgraded rooms are awesome. Order room service for breakfast. The CASINO SHOW IS AWESOME. Alex the pool guy is funny exspecially for us californis people who won bingo every day we played. Kids club seems cool didn't get a chance to use it but seen other kids there who were having fun. The pinata time was soo cute and fun. Drinks were ok although one drink didn't seem to have acohol and come to find out it didn't because the bottle was display. Timeshare not for us. But could be for others. Great pool service. Lastly they bang on the doors for room service they should knock softly first then louder. Over all I would go back!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank familytrips17

Dear reviewer:

We thank you for bringing to our attention the feed back of your vacations, I am sorry that we did not fulfilled every single aspect of your stay and I do apologize for that.

We at Sandos encourage our guest to fill up the guest survey available in the properties and truly believe and follow up on them, your comments had been addressed with the involved departments and I assure you that your contribution will be used to improve.

We thank you for letting us know that you would come back, and pope to have again as a guest at Sandos Finisterra.

Cordially yours,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Recommend Tipping. Resort is beautiful!!! You don't have to leave the property unless you want to. Food was amazing. easy check in, greeted with champagne. Did not get asked once to do timeshare. Check out was even easier. They gave us a one day pass at check out to enjoy the pool or restaurants while we waited the two hours for our shuttle to take us back to airport. Every room had a water cooler! Mini fridge stocked. We even left the maid a $5 bill and a note to keep our fridge stocked with tecate and club soda instead of the just sodas and two beers. Loved Don Diego for breakfast and Agave for Lunch. Did not eat dinner at resort as we ate in town. $10.95 lobster at Crazy Lobster. Cheaper to eat and drink in town vs. the marina. The marina food is a bit pricey. Everything is wallking distance or u can get $4 water taxi to Medano. Had Sushi at medano at Baja cantina grill sat on swings. Entertainment at resort was ok, kinda cheesy for our taste, good for older couples or families but they were very talented and put on good shows. Did not go to nightclub. The pools and restaurants always had plenty of room never had to wait for a chair, or table. service was fast. Norma and Angie at the pool were the best. Norma brought us 5 margaritas at a time! All inclusive is the way to go. not having to deal with a check after every meal or drink was amazing. 24 hour room service!! ordered room service at 2 am after some late nights!!! We definitely got our moneys worth with food and alcohol. There is so much more good to say about Sandos Finisterra. Bring lots of tipping $ singles 5 and 10's we never had to deal with pesos, not even in town. In town every restaurant serves bottled water, we did cash everywhere never had to deal with credit cards or debit cards, we only brought cash. Felt very safe even at night.

Room Tip: They upgraded us to Marina View. Perfect! all rooms seemed to have good views no matter where you were.
3  Thank M B