First off, I would like to start this review by letting others know that I am a travel agent and have stayed at many resorts and places around the world.
Sandos Finisterra is an amazing resort with the friendliest staff, great food, and beautiful accomodations. Like some of the other reviewers have mentioned the resort is under construction but the bulk of it is done. I would predict that within the next couple of months everything will be 100% ready to go.
The Don Diego resturant was really great, especially their buffet breakfast. It had everything that you could imagine. They also had really great dinner, I really enjoyed the lamb dish.
Some of the reviewers have mentioned that the resort was "all inclusive" and therefore that means that you shouldn't tip. Yes the resort is all-inclusive but anyone who has travelled before should know that you ALWAYS tip at an all-inclusive. Spend about $40-$50 on American $1 bills and use that for your tipping for the week.
One of my favourite parts about this hotel is that the resort staff are pretty much like one big family. EVeryone was always smiling, and talking so highly about each other. It was a really great atmosphere to be in. The nightly entertainment is a little lacking but downtown is a 5 minute stroll where you have access to anything and everything you can imagine.
I hope that whomever reads this review can look past some of the bad reviews on this site. I did not have one bad experience during my stay. I absolutely loved this hotel and I would recommend it to any of my clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas