We go to Cabo every year, and have a timeshare at Grand Solmar Land's End. Hotel Finisterra is on the same beach, which it shares with gorgeous resorts and the stunning homes of Pedregal.
We read a lot of reviews prior to going last month and were very leery of all the reviews complaining about the facility. Frankly, we were all set to be upset. We were dead wrong. Yes, they have construction going on as a new company has purchased and is updating the whole property. HOWEVER, it was NOT an issue in the least bit.
Pools were great, food (Especially the Blue Marlin) was great and the service was STELLAR.
The resort was pretty empty, which made it even better having a full staff with fewer guests. The 'concierge' is a timeshare salesperson. Of course they are..... We told them on the front end that we were already owners down the beach and had no intention of buying here. He got it, and was still professional and kind. Not once were we bothered or felt awkward for not doing the tour.
If you already have resos for Finisterra, do not be alarmed. If you're thinking of it, give it a shot..... and DEFINITELY try it after the construction is done...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas