1) Poor customer service! The staff was not friendly at all; unless you greet them first, they don’t talk to you. Bartenders at the pool bar were not friendly either. Luckily, the hotel has Joel & the DJ. They made it fun by the pool.
2) The timeshare sales pressure is AWFUL! Sophia attacked us every time she saw us!!! We know she earns commission by selling, but she really needs to tone it down so people can enjoy their vacation. How sad is it that you have to avoid walking through the lobby and exit through the garage?!?!
3) The TV was broken for 2 days, we reported it & the handy man couldn’t fix it & came back 2 days later.
4) We had to shower with cold water a few times & the toilet was leaking the whole time so the floor was constantly wet by the toilet. Reported the issues to the front desk and not sure if the handyman attempted to fix the leak. Shower curtain needs to be longer; it barely touched the top of the bathtub. The shower curtain was sticking to our bodies while showering, very aggravating.
5) The refrigerator in the room doesn't work.
6) Both ice machines were broken on our floor, had to go to a different level to get ice.
7) Poor Wi-Fi in the main lobby and should be noted on the website “only available in the lobby, not in the rooms”! It is very inconvenient for the guests to have to go to the lobby every time when they need to go online.
8) No alarm clock in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas