The hotel is beautiful, from the 6th floor we could see the whales jumping in the Pacific, the sand and the wonderful beach, but this is not a party hotel, very quiet, just what I wanted. The hot tubs were not hot, just warm, but it was okay. Asked for a coffee maker for the room and they brought it to the room. The party is at Medano beach, this hotel is just up the hill from the marina, and downtown, a little walk but perfect, We arrived at the airport and were grabbed by the timeshare guys,. they offer you anything if you sit threw the presentation. So we did, got breakfast, taxi (paid round trip $160.00, then the timeshare gives you back $80.00 plus the money for the shuttle to take you back to the airport). Got the glass bottom boat to take us to Lovers beach, drop off and pick up, the pirate ship dinner cruise, the dinner cruise Cabo escape, a spa package that was worth $100.00 (of course the packages at the hotel start at $120.00) So the trip was basically just the price of the hotel and flight. Love that...just had to sit through the timeshare... just don't get mad they wont give you the vouchers, if you walk out...So Cabo...45 minutes away from the airport, food was great, ate at Alexanders for steak and lobster. Nice. Its at the marina. Walked into town and got massages for $20.00 for one hour. Really nice and you can be in the same room as your mate, (if you want). So there is my info. Great trip, great hotel, yes a little old, but clean, and wonderful view, close to town. One last thing, bring mosquito repellant, they are there and attack!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas