Location, location, location! One of THE most awesome views in the world! We sat on our balcony and saw more whales than we could count! This was our fourth visit. We have also stayed at the Sunset, and Pueblo Bonito. We like the location of the Finisterra the best! The Sunset is a beautiful property but EVERYTHING is a cab ride away. The Pueblo Bonito is in the middle of everything, but a bit too manic! lOVE the pools at the Finisterra! The waiters at the pool are so personable and anxious to please! Just sweethearts! lOVE breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Had chili quesdas (sorry about the spelling) and eggs Benedict. Both were yummy! The papayas are better than the ones I had just had in Maui!
Yes, there is time share in the lobby. We just avoided it. I think you will find this everywhere. In reading other comments about the ice machines, I cannot comment. We needed ice a couple of evenings and just called room service! No problem! My bathroom did not have a lot of amenities. Bring your own lotions and potions. I did call housekeeping for a hair dryer.
The property is beautifully maintained. The rooms are comfy. The linens could be updated. But decent!
In summary, I think of the Finisterra as the grand dame of Cabo! Yes, there is newer and flashier, but they seem a bit "manufactured". I prefer authentic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. Located in the "Heart and Soul of Cabo"!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas