See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 3, 2016

The Place is in the Heart of Downtown Cabo. Close to everything....Marina...Cabo Wabo....Has a Clean Pool. Everthing you expect in a Condo. This is not your Luxurious Condo but is Sufficient for a week or two for a great experience.

Room Tip: Close to everything Downtown...Great Location....Right on the Marina...Great for Fishing Trip.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2015

I've stayed in unit #105 which is a tastefully decorated one bedroom. I was displaced from my home in Cabo after Hurricane Odile and was grateful that this unit was not rented and had not received one drop of water let alone a broken window. I loved it so much I'd buy it if I could! Kudos to the staff for being there as they were most accommodating considering their personal lives were also disrupted and for being so professional. Met several full time residents there and they were so nice.

Close to everything downtown. Loved it.

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed May 12, 2015

Close to Marina. Good food (Salvadors) and Maro's. Good night life. Easy walking to most of downtown. Easy to get water taxi to the arch and lovers beach. The rooms were clean it was nice to have a washer&dryer could have taken less clothes. Hotel people were very helpful.

Room Tip: Room 210 had a good of the marina
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2015

I needed a safe place to stay as I was previously living in an area of Cabo ( Roca Vista Condo on Ninos Heroes) that was very unsavoury. My drunken landlord ( A Canadian from Vancouver Island ) became intolerable so I had to move.

Viviane and her staff were very sympathetic and found me a lovely one bedroom apartment for a month. It was clean, relatively quiet, remember this place is in the heart of everything.... with a great swimming pool, albeit a bit chilly . The kitchen was fully equipped with everything and more, right down to the waffle maker.

I would not hesitate to return here to Plaza Nautica. As a female travelling alone it was also a good feeling that there is 24hr security.

Room Tip: Rm 105 does not have an open balcony therefore it can be quite dark inside.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Snosibe P
Reviewed February 16, 2015

We booked a two bedroom condo at Plaza Nautica through Expedia. I knew in advance that I would be paying the hotel directly, but was told by Expedia that the hotel only accepted Visa. Upon arrival, I was informed they don't accept anything other than CASH or WIRE transfer. Not even Pay Pal! I had no means to wire funds over a holiday weekend and didn't carry enough cash for the hotel plus fishing and other excursions, so I hit the ATM at an additional cost of $50. The hotel staff was very unfriendly about the issue, chasing me down every time I came or left the condo, and they didn't own up to their mistake. They tried to tell me they just learned of the reservation the day we arrived yet showed me a confirming email from two weeks prior. I don't know how they handle reservations through VRBO but through Expedia they were NOT customer friendly. I was told by Viviana that they were new to the rental business, which I know is untrue based on reviews here dating back to 2009. I was also told by Viviana that she would reimburse any of the expenses for the cost of acquiring cash, but in trying to pay her and confirm her promise to reimburse us for the added expense and inconvenience, she was nowhere to be found. Her associate refused to give me her name, but was horrifically rude to me and refused to answer any questions or provide any information. While I was conducting my business with her, she was having a conversation in Spanish with a friend who was sitting there. When I asked for her name, she used her boss's name.

We were not given any information about the property, amenities, or any additional "helpful" information, nor were we given any details for check out. When we left on a Sunday, there was no one in the office. We ultimately left the keys in the unit.

The unit itself was fine, clean and well furnished. The beds were not very comfortable and all members of our group were complaining by the end of our trip. There is still some visible earthquake damage but they are working on it. We were in a unit the back, on the marina side, so it wasn't terribly noisy. The location was convenient, but I would opt to stay at the Wyndham next door or any of the other nearby locations if you want to stay downtown.

Room Tip: Rooms on the marina side are quieter and have morning sunshine. Higher floors will reduce some of the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends