Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$166
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$354
$260
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$429
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$320
$239
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$316
$254
$340
$286
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$185
$148
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$193
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 16, 2015

We booked a two bedroom condo at Plaza Nautica through Expedia. I knew in advance that I would be paying the hotel directly, but was told by Expedia that the hotel only accepted Visa. Upon arrival, I was informed they don't accept anything other than CASH or WIRE transfer. Not even Pay Pal! I had no means to wire funds over a holiday weekend and didn't carry enough cash for the hotel plus fishing and other excursions, so I hit the ATM at an additional cost of $50. The hotel staff was very unfriendly about the issue, chasing me down every time I came or left the condo, and they didn't own up to their mistake. They tried to tell me they just learned of the reservation the day we arrived yet showed me a confirming email from two weeks prior. I don't know how they handle reservations through VRBO but through Expedia they were NOT customer friendly. I was told by Viviana that they were new to the rental business, which I know is untrue based on reviews here dating back to 2009. I was also told by Viviana that she would reimburse any of the expenses for the cost of acquiring cash, but in trying to pay her and confirm her promise to reimburse us for the added expense and inconvenience, she was nowhere to be found. Her associate refused to give me her name, but was horrifically rude to me and refused to answer any questions or provide any information. While I was conducting my business with her, she was having a conversation in Spanish with a friend who was sitting there. When I asked for her name, she used her boss's name.

We were not given any information about the property, amenities, or any additional "helpful" information, nor were we given any details for check out. When we left on a Sunday, there was no one in the office. We ultimately left the keys in the unit.

The unit itself was fine, clean and well furnished. The beds were not very comfortable and all members of our group were complaining by the end of our trip. There is still some visible earthquake damage but they are working on it. We were in a unit the back, on the marina side, so it wasn't terribly noisy. The location was convenient, but I would opt to stay at the Wyndham next door or any of the other nearby locations if you want to stay downtown.

Room Tip: Rooms on the marina side are quieter and have morning sunshine. Higher floors will reduce some of the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank SueZieQue5
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have stayed here numerous times, great location. Friendly people. Nice to have a kitchen for lunches or quick breakfast. This is literally across from the cabo wabo, with balcony views of the ocean, the marina, and it is nice! The fitness center is nice, and the pool is just average. But we are the types that never go to the pool when there are beaches near by!

Room Tip: Ask for a marina view, they have 2 - 3 bedrooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank redsnapper101
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very nice people, greatest location..downtown next to everything...we were on the first floor a bit dusty, but great!. .The Pool was on the same floor...It was cleaned once a week...I did see 3 Cockroaches..but its Mexico...Overall great! & we would definately stay agian.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are noisier from bars and the sunsets by 5-6pm over the hillside of the city..the back side by the Marina is quieter & has a better view..And you get the morning sunrise on the back east side..The first floor is dustier & noisier, but not bad..rent up higher for less dust & noise is what we learned..
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My family and I had the most incredible vacation in Cabo San Lucas from December 26 through January 1, 2014. After booking through VRBO and working with the owner, we ended up renting the penthouse suite in Plaza Nautica. On our arrival, we were graciously welcomed by the front desk staff and given an elevator key to access the private full top floor. The 4 bedroom penthouse is the full top floor with over 4,000 sq ft of luxury furnishing and marble floors. Spacious rooms for relaxing and dining. Each spacious bedroom has its own bathroom with walk-in closets. There must be another 3-4,000 sq ft of decks, which are located on all sides of the building giving you views of the mountains, Sea of Cortez, Land’s End, Cabo Marina and the town of Cabo San Lucas. All typical amenities of cable TV, wireless internet, washer and dryer, an indoor and outdoor bar, outdoor gas fireplace pit, hot tub and incredible panoramic views. We could observe fishing and tour boats going in and out of the harbor. Out favorite activities were ziplining across canyons and rappelling down cliff walls, scuba diving with seals and colorful tropical fish, both of our boat trips for snorkeling had the added benefit of observing humpback whales from 50-75 feet away. A car was not needed as many of the days activities occurred in town or departed from the Marina. To end our trip we watched a spectacular firework show over the Sea of Cortez to celebrate the New Year. We couldn’t have had a better suite or vacation. I would stay in any condo this owner has and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: The marina view is very active and provides a nice setting in Cabo San Lucas.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

first to start off i worked in cabo and i stayed in plaza nautica for over a year, one of the main areas of choice for a great night out in cabo is in el centro,(squid roe, great restaurants,clubs) the whole nine yards is conveniently literally 3 blocks away. there is a restaurant right under the building which i think still offers a 15 pct discount if your in plaza nautica . the breakfast there is great the lunch is great, the dinner is so-so. (the quality of meat is all decent). the staff is top notch and very friendly, and the property manager viviana is extremely smart and dedicated to providing you your best vacation experience.she is very attentive and puts her best foot forward into customer relations. for the rooms themselves. i would say all of them are a bit different then each other given there not your basic small hotel rooms. each unit has a big livingroom. a decent kitchen and your own laundry machines. i stayed in room 602 for 6 months. the view there is amazing. as you can see from my pictures which i will post today or tomorrow. the 1 bedroom apts, the quality of furniture and design is subpar. however since you most likely will be renting 2 br apts if your going with friends or kids or a big family. they are all top notch. i dont understand how people are saying the gym is decent. the gym is great for what you will get in mexico. most hotels have small gyms. with only a treadmill and a couple weights. this gym is decently sized. it has benches. squat racks, two full rows of dumbells. machines. its a great gym given any other choices. the pool is about 5 ft deep. about 35-50ft in length-(cant remember) the price definitely beats out other hotels in my opinion. i bought a hotel room in the whyndam hotel for 100 bucks a night. i was talking to viviana and she gave offered me the same price for a 2 br i think it was room 202. which was 3 times bigger then a standard hotel room, with a full marble kitchen, central air and two bathrooms with a beautiful design. the only downswing is if you value your sleep . in some of the rooms you can hear the wydham hotel concert they have or the karoeke bar singing around 11pm(i think they stop at around 1am i cant remember) but that's such a a minor detail i don't think it would diminish your stay one bit. my parents enjoyed the stay. i recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends