“Awesome”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love love love this bar. Stephanie is the absolute best, the hospitality is great! This is definitely a place your going to wanna check out. Service is outstanding, they make you feel like your at home. Shay is always so friendly & we love to drop by. We go here at least once a day but usually 2 or 3 times a day. The chili cheese fries rock! If you don't want to miss your sports while your on vacation they will have it here. Kept right up with the Winter Olympics our last trip which was awesome. Can't wait to go back our next trip. Keep up the good work!!

1  Thank 6Cindy

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We loved Hooliganz. Had an amazing Apple Pie shot. The bartender was awesome and made great beverage recommendations. We stopped by a few times on our trip!

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Met Dennis the first time my wife and I visited cabo. He was so nice and inviting. This time we got to meet Stephanie but Dennis was on a ride.. Wow, Stephanie treated us like old friends. A must visit!!

1  Thank KarlKimber
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I heard about this place through a local scuba instructor, and when I found out it was owned by Canadians, I had to check it out! It was very quiet the night we visited, but it was a welcome relief from the chaos down on the marina and main roads. The patrons were so friendly - they welcomed us immediately and invited us to join them for a drink or two.
Stephanie was upbeat and so easy to just joke and chat with.
Hooliganz seems like the perfect place to call your local pub when away from home! I can't wait to go back to Cabo so that I can visit again.

1  Thank cdnburlesque
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went to this little corner bar and signed my name on the wall with hundreds of there! These Canadian owners are friendly and just down right nice people. The waiter was awesome. I went for lunch and supper . They make a wonderful taco salad . Fresh home made taco bowl . Right when you order. Good burgers and theories have seasoning salt . Oh yes and Canadian TV . The best title corner bar in cabo

1  Thank sasktravel54