“Fun Atmosphere!!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We're Canadians that were traveling in Los Cabos, happened to walk by and see the hockey game on so we stopped in for a Margarita and tortilla chips. This place is awesome! Dennis, the owner, is a great guy, let us sign the ceiling and walls. Dennis offered us a giant margarita to share (held 5 regular drinks) and it was so much fun! My family really enjoyed this place and would recommend it to anyone! It was also great to meet other Canadians that were watching the game there as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been to this bar in Cabo many times. Great food, drinks and service! Staff excellent. Owners Stephanie & Dennis are Canadians, great people. They run NHL games during hockey season! Order the 'Mamarita' Margarita for a group of 4-6 people!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Located just beside Cabo Wabo this place is a must visit. Denis and Stefanie (sp) made our family feel more than welcome as did the rest of the staff. We visited this place on multiple occasions and plan to make this place our first stop when we return. Great atmosphere, Great staff, great owners make this place a family friendly place for all travellers.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

great place to visit.loved it.left my name on the wall.very good people.great service,I cant wait to go back to Cabo.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I are having a bit of an extended stay in Cabo and have stopped in a couple of times for either a drink or a beer. This place really is just a corner bar, but the kind of place you feel safe and happy. When I ordered a margarita, after I was done the owner came over and re-filled my drink with what was left in the blender, which yielded nearly another whole drink. The prices are very reasonable, and each time I have been in the place has had a smattering of local Mexicans, a few Mexican and Canadian ex-pats (mostly watching football), and enough people to give the place a homey feeling. Beers are $2, and there is a great taco stand right across the street. A very clean Cabo bar, within a 2 minute walk from the other tourist nightspots (Cabo Wabo, Giggling Marlin), but this is the place to get away from the craziness and be a bit more subdued. The sort of place you could bring a wife, girlfriend, or your mother to and not worry. Highly recommended!