We had an awesome time from the day we arrived until we left. The Cabo Golf Resort is a very well kept and beautiful place. If you are looking for a peaceful place to relax and enjoy yourself, this is the place. The restaurant was a bit expensive but very tasty and well worth the convenience. Golf just outside your back door, the beach and city of Cabo just down the road. Really can't get any better. The Staff all seemed to be happy to be working there and were all very helpful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You have just discovered the gateway to a fabulous golf vacation in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. This sprawling resort is composed of 74 rooms, nestled among 745 acres of native Baja foliage, colonial architecture and brickwork merge with personalized service to create a charming yet modern property that stands apart from larger hotels in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cabos Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Hotel
- Los Cabos Resort
- Los Cabos Golf Resort Cabo San Lucas