Very quiet resort near the Los Cabos Golf Course. Must have a car or you will pay $10 for a cab ride when you want to go into Cabo. The concierge told us it was a 20 minute walk to the beach - well if you walk very fast in cool weather and are not carrying anything. Just get a rental car. Not actually on the golf course. The resort was started but apparently didn't sell so the builder quit building - hence why there are buildings A, B, C, D, E and M. If you are looking for a view of the ocean this is not the place. Nice views of WalMart however.
Stayed in a one bedroom with a friend. She did a timeshare tradeout. Was enough room for us with a queen size pullout sofa - but four people would have been too many. There is daily maid service which I was not expecting and they keep the rooms very clean. Did not see one bug inside the condo. Kitchen was small but adequate with two burner cook top, fridge and microwave. Patio outside with table. We were on the first floor and could hear all the noise from the people on the second floor - just not well insulated.
Very quiet resort. Would absolutely not recommend for families with children. Nothing for the kids to do. If you want a break from the loud resorts along Medano Beach this is a good option. Highly recommend for golfers - if you can get a golf package. Most of the guests are owners with golf memberships. The people are very nice but it is definately an older crowd. We met a ton of people who purchased 15+ years ago, many from Canada.
KC the concierge was fantastic. She gave us a pass to go to the Villa Pal Mar resort on the beach for the week. Also arranged a tour for a turtle release program with Baja Outback and a kayak/snorkel trip to Santa Maria and Chileno Bays with HighTides. Both highly recommended. Our guides were great.
We did not eat any meals at the restaurant on site. We stopped at the grocery store and purchased alcohol and breakfast food and snacks. Drinks at the bar outside of happy hour (11-6) are very expensive. Our neighbor and two of her friends all got sick one night from the blue cheese dressing on their salads and the resort didn't offer any compensation or even an apology. So, I would skip the restaurant - so many good options in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You have just discovered the gateway to a fabulous golf vacation in the heart of Cabo San Lucas. This sprawling resort is composed of 74 rooms, nestled among 745 acres of native Baja foliage, colonial architecture and brickwork merge with personalized service to create a charming yet modern property that stands apart from larger hotels in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Cabos Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cabos Golf Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Hotel
- Los Cabos Resort
- Los Cabos Golf Resort Cabo San Lucas