“Best bakery in BCS”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Please Visit Our Facebook page
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The Cabo Bakery is perfect for a relaxing, healthy meal in a working bakery. The coffee is excellent. Creative desserts, hearty sandwiches, rustic pizza and artisanal breads are available. The garbanzo hummus panini with salad was well presented and delicious. A meal for 4 was served quickly with care and attention by the staff and Raou. The owner stopped by to greet us and check on our overall experience. Great location, easy to find and we'll be back.

3  Thank windgrrl v

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I started going to Cabo Bakery in May 2013, My family and I travel to cabo 5+ times a year and we now make Cabo Bakery a routine stop.. 3 times a week minimum. I show my friends this place when they come down and i recommend it to EVERYONE! The selection at the Cabo Bakery has grown since my first visit however they do not crowd their menu as they take time to perfect everything!! I just got home from Cabo a few days ago, and I am always leaving the Cabo Bakery impressed! Every morning we are warmly greeted by Raul and other staff members who assure to put a smile on your face. if you want excellent service, delicious breakfast pastries, lunch, a wicked cappuccino and fresh juices then you MUST give the Cabo Bakery a try! i get my favourite pastry hot out of oven every morning! I have one small recommendation and that would be to have the juices more chilled.. that is all! See you again soon, from freezing Albertans:)!

4  Thank Ariel_94137
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The apple turnovers were superb! We took home sourdough and rustic bread. I'd go back for the sourdough

2  Thank btl41
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love the cabo bakery! Great cinnamon buns and sandwiches! Our waiter was so accommodating. Note! That the cabo bakery is around the back! The London cafe in the front of the complex isn't as good ;)

1  Thank Chrismara
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Awesome bakery and incredible customer service. You will be surprised at the level of freshness and the overwhelming aroma of the bakery that emanates from this little shop. A mud visit for coffees and breads or sandwiches.

2  Thank Timbeach3