“Beyond the Call of Duty”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cabo Karting Center
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have made many visits to Cabo Karting and enjoyed each time. The service is excellent and they treat us very nicely. We are remembered each time we come and they greet us with a warm "Hola". This last time, the team went above and beyond the call of duty. I left my wallet out on the counter on the other side of the office and did not realize it until half an hour later when I was shopping. Fearing it had been stolen, we returned, and they not only found my wallet, but were calling the list of emergency numbers inside (who are in Canada), trying to contact me to return it! Wow! We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Valerie H

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Each year we visit Cabo and Cabo Karting is a must to do, they have the fastest Karts and helmets are amazing, I want one.
      The track is amazing and the staff are very friendly, they helped my 6 year old daughter to drive a kart, she was very happy. They treat us like family and are very friendly.
        Definitely recommend them, is the best in Cabo.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Just a 5 minute walk from Walmart is this clean cool little go-kart track. All set up with decent cars and...have the whole place to yourself as there just never seems to be anyone there.

2  Thank BeachMule
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have been going here every year for about 8 years and I will NEVER GO BACK!
We had 8 in our group and they only had 4 carts that were running - 1 which was on its last legs and petered out halfway through - and they would not refund any money or give my son another go round with another cart.

When the next group was ready, they tried to give me the cart that died out saying it was fixed. (Just because I am a Gringo do I look stupid??)

So out of 8 people - 5 only got to race and not even together.

It was an arguement to get the vouchers back for the unsued laps so I could get a refund.

They refused to apologize

The whole thing was a waste of time

The cab ride from the Rose was more exciting.

SAVE YOUR MONEY