“Great Experience”

Ranked #104 of 615 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My wife and I, along with another couple, just returned from a week stay at Pueblo Benito Pacifica. We visited the Siempre Restaurant at least ten times, every breakfast and several dinners. We have read the Trip-Advisor reviews and understand why there appears to be such mixed viewpoints from other contributors.
During our stay we had some fantastic meals. The atmosphere, service, and food were exceptional. We especially loved one waiter, Regulo, because of the extra care and attention he gave to my wife by mixing a flaming drink to help with a sore throat she was experiencing. We also found exceptional service from Javier, a Siempre Manager who appeared genuinely concerned that everything was to our satisfaction.
However, on the flip-side since we did go to Siempre numerous times, we did experience on two occasions the service was not up to the bar that was previously set. There were times when waiters fell behind in their attentiveness to water, drinks, silverware, and common manners; therefore, I could see why if you hit one of these times you may consider this to be a terrible restaurant.
With that being said, on any return trip to Cabo, we will definitely return to Siempre for breakfast or dinner, but we will not hesitate to advise Javier if the service is not up to their capability.

2  Thank cpheller

Reviewed August 24, 2014

It was a lovely restaurant with excellent service, but the meal was very marginal. I ordered the Filet Mignon and it was butter flyed and was tasteless. I was very disappointed. The vegetables and potato were nice but did not make up for the poor entre. My wife had a chicken breast entre that was marginal and over cooked.

The experience was nice as the restaurant was beautiful.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

During my 5 day stay at Pacifica I came here daily almost for all three meals and also for their beverages. I love the options they provide, pesticide free produce and also some organic items as well. The service was great and I enjoyed the Mexican zen ambiance as well.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had heard good things about this hotel so decided to take a ride over to see if it might be a place I would like to stay on a future visit. I was disappointed to put it mildly with the food and the service. I have had better food at cheap chain restaurants and the service couldn't have been worse. After this experience I would never consider staying here

1  Thank ehorwich
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great breakfast spread in the mornings. Also, very nice dinners with a romantic feel. Food ranged from seafood to steaks & was very good. Service was top notch.