For the first part of our trip to Cabo we stayed at Cabo Villas Beach resort which was average compared to Sheraton Hacienda del Mar. Researching the different hotels it seemed as if there is always plenty of construction going on and pretty hard to get away from. Our room was on the second floor with a little patio area facing the new hotel under construction (I was very concerned that we would be stuck in one of the ‘dungeon’ rooms). We were not able to hear much of the construction going on as long as the sliding door was shut. The room was very clean and well furnished, we couldn’t have asked for anything more as far as boarding was concerned. The infinity pool was nice; however, most of it was shaded in the afternoon. There were three pools total and I had hoped for the two other pools to be larger. It was pretty quiet when we were there and the staff was pleasant. Of course, we had to sit through their little ‘registration’ and tried to bribe us with a free breakfast to listen to the timeshare presentation. We kindly said no several times and the lady obliged. Our safe was not working upon our arrival and someone promptly returned to fix it after we called the front desk. The ‘private beach’ was the most disappointing aspect of the trip because it really was not private at all. The area was roped off by the hotel; unfortunately, the pesky vendors would walk right through and bothered you. I was very disappointed to see that the hotel staff did nothing to keep them away. The location of the hotel was awesome. Overall, if we were to ever come back to Cabo San Lucas, I would probably stay here again due to the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos