We orginally had booked at another hotel but were not impressed and switched to the Cabo Villas immediately. At first I thought this hotel would be too 'busy' and too large as we usually like the smaller intimate hotels but I was mistaken. Even though we were only there for a 4 day stay we realized it is just perfect... so good infact we even bought a timeshare. We met lovely people (many of whom had been going to this resort for over 20 yrs so I think that speaks volumes). It is located at the start of the Medano beach hotel strip so you can walk to the right for 'quiet' beach or go to towards 'The Office, Mango Deck, Hotel Dorado' for a lot more action and a infinite choice of bars/restaurants. Good thing about the location also is that it is a 5 min walk to the Marina/Town but at night the hotel is very quite and you are not bothered by the partyers/traffic.
I did not use the Spa on site but it is quite impressive and the prices are similar to what you would pay at home. We ate several times at the Baja Cantina restaurant ..the shrimp Eggs Benedict at breakfast was 'to die for' but everything we ordered was amazing. We used the Baja beach club also and drank and ate there during the day.... our waiter Pedro was very sweet and accomodating and they give good service but are not in the least bit pushy..... when we arrived in the mornings we wouldn't order drinks for a couple of hours but were never made to feel that we 'had' to have something.
Front desk ...Moises and G....... the guy with the glasses ( I can never remember his name sorry) great service! We started in a Studio room for the first night then moved to a one bedroom........both were lovely rooms. Bed's comfy....... so clean, the hotel is immaculate. Pool was a little warm but if you wanted to cool off there is the very cold Pacific Ocean steps away :) .... The hot jacuzzi pool at the back of the resort was so relaxing and gets great afternoon sun. There are also 2 other restaurants on site... Baja Brewery which I think gets a good crowd going at night (a little loud over the speaker system) but that was during the evening hours and if you closed your unit door you really didn't hear anything. Not sure what the other restaurant Attitudes is about.
Overall a great resort...... can't really think of one thing to complain about (and I'm fussy!). Oh yes the vendors on the beach... .way too many of them..... and they hang out at the ropes of the beach club area so it can get a bit annoying but I was also told to stop buying their stuff and maybe they wouldnt keep coming back! LOL. It is fun haggling with them though and they were always polite not like in some other countries! Other problem is the timeshare sharks.........they are everywhere you go.... this hotel included of course........as you walk down the street..... in town..... but that is a small price to pay for an amazing loction, I fell in love with Cabo on my first trip 3 yrs ago and can't believe it took me this long to go back......... won't wait that long next time..... Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos