We just came back from Cabo and stayed 4 nights at Cabo villas. It is a very good hotel located at a fantastic location (if you want to be slightly away from downtown and marina but yet close enough). The view is great and beach is right at your foot steps. Three pools and a jacuzzi (gorgeous view). Plenty of food choices and even having Baja brewing company right on site. This hotel is also only a few foot steps away from "The office" and "the mango deck"! and a lot more eating/drinking places, we really took advantage of that.
Happy hour deals at the pool for most part of the day and delicious margaritas as good as you will find anywhere. Very friendly staff, big room and comfortable. We had a good time here. I only wish that this is one of those location where there is no membership/timeshare.
We found out that they have "members", who bought into the membership program and automatically get the great rooms, and there are "renters", who would get assigend the "surprise room" with parking lot view or lower level with no view etc.
We ended up agreeing to a presentation and take the upgrade so we have a partial oceanview and a 1 bedroom instead of a studio in those surprise location. But the presentation was quite a hard sell.
After being there, now I understand why lots of people comment about the lack of good views in the room. As i would guess most of us are "renters" and those are the lower level inventory rooms.
The staff however are all very friendly and courteous, and after getting over shock of the presentation, we did have a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos