We weren't sure what to expect from Cabo Villas after reading some mixed reviews. We loved it! The location is awesome & one can easily walk to downtown & the Marina area. With easy access to the bars on Medano beach as well! Can you say Mango Deck?!?!
Our room was actually above our expectations. We had a great view of the adult pool, beautiful next door condos, & a little slice of ocean view. The furnishings were nicely appointed & were very fresh feeling. Also very clean. The couch & bed were very comfy. We slept so well each night. The shower was great as well as our balcony. Best thing, though, was the AC. It worked FABULOUSLY! I also liked the toiletries, they smelled nice & minty which feels great on sunburned skin. The layout of our room was interesting & felt roomy.
Each & every member of the staff was amazing & very kind. I liked that the male staffers weren't gawkers like I have experienced other places in Mexico. I felt treated with respect at all times. Our favorites were definitely the bartenders! The happy hour was nice & we ate breakfast at the beach restaurant several mornings. I'm obsessed with chilequiles & let me tell you, do yourself a favor & get them here!! Best I've ever had.
When it comes to vacations we like a little relaxation mixed with tequila shots, too! Cabo Villas, I felt, catered to each of these. We were able to nap by the adult pool in utter relaxation. But also get down at the rooftop bar & the beach area. So nice to not have to listen to blaring music at all times, just when we were ready to party. The other lovely aspect is the wonderful loungers on Medano Beach. Great views of the rock formations & incoming cruise ships, too. We enjoyed them almost every day. It does get busy on cruise days so get down there early & stake your claim!! The downside, I would say, is that the infinity pool is poorly placed against some rooms. So really, you're looking at people on their balconies instead of at a beach or other nice view. A little weird but obviously they did the best with the space they had. The clientele was a good mixture of families, couples, seniors, & foreigners.
We did the couples massage in the little beach hut which was nice. We wore our swim suits which was just fine. Lovely massages & just the right amount of pressure. Which leads me into...the hard sell. Yes, they do push the condo sale on you. We did it for the freebies. The aforementioned massage & some resort credits. They are pretty annoying & usually take longer than the 90 minutes they tell you, but we do it for the goodies. Overall, I enjoyed our stay more than I thought we would & would love to come again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos