Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$300
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$237
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$248
$202
Melia.com
$427
$325
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$344
Cancelon
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$655
1,160 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesswing barnew towerpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffcan't beat the locationminute walk to the marinaocean frontwater activitiesspring breakbeach chairsfull kitchenadult pool
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had read some of the negative reviews, so last year we decided to swing by and check it out. We were not impressed by how we were treated in the office, asking about the facilities etc. Basically the guy told us to go look it up on the internet. Not very happy with that, I loved the location so we booked it for July 2013.

We booked a two bedroom and a one bedroom interval international timeshare trade neither was ocean view or deluxe. Upon arrival we were in a huge crowd of people trying to check in, I was approached by an employee.. asked for the reservation name and we were handled very promptly. Off to our rooms..the two bedroom was 1104 which had a view of the cement wall of the infinity pool. My twenty somethings stayed there and were very happy because they were on the lowest level and closest to the beach and Baja Cantina. For them the view wasn't an issue. I somehow was (I think) upgraded, I was suppose to be in 305 but they put us in Villa 6. We loved it, we had to climb some stairs but who doesn't need the work out after laying on the beach all day. For us the room was beautiful, not a hotel style room but a mexican villa.

We were never hassled or asked to participate in the timeshare or property overview.

We love the Brewery on the roof. The beach service at Baja Cantina was excellent, Thank you Victor.

The only negative I can say is on our last morning we were hanging out by the pool waiting for our airport transportation and decided to grab something to eat. The pool restaurant offered a menu or buffet. We opted for the buffet and the food was very poor.

We were so happy with our stay I have already booked next year.

Room Tip: Room 1104 is located on the bottom with a cement wall view so imagine 1100, 1101, 1102,1103,1105 maybe 1106 and 1107 are all down there. Villa 6,Villa 5 top of old bldg four short flight of stairs, there are no buildings above you only next to you. Villa 4 & 3 are right below.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We spent another week at Cabo Villas and loved every minute of it, again. May 11-18, we had beautiful weather and great service. Franco always made sure we were taken care of. We had a 1 bd deluxe. It overlooked the lap pool and was very quiet. We spent a lot of time at the beach were we always had a lounge waiting. We tried SpaRitual, the on location spa, for the first time. We had a couples massage, however, we arrived an hour early and enjoyed great service as we used the spa facilities, which was a great way to start. The food and beverage service is excellent. I would recommend Cabo Villas to anyone looking for the best resort on Medano Beach. The restaurants in the area are very good. You can walk to town 5-10 min and the Marina. There are plenty of activities available. Wide Open is awesome as you get to drive Baja Buggies out on the open dirt roads in the backcountry, and fast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lance D
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I can not say enough about our last stay here We are owners and had a one bed exec with hot tub on the balcony, ocean view. We spent many relaxing hours just sitting on the balcony watching the action out on the beach. 3 days of our stay the beach was closed due to a tropical storm passing close by. So we got to see some impressive wave action. The suite was perfect. New pull out queen bed and a wonderful king size bed. I needed smaller pillows and was immediately provided with 2. We had an issue with the air con , called maintenance and somebody came right out.
We attended the members up date and learnt about the new plans for a big new building and 3 more swimming pools. Which they will probably have to remove the original building where the dungeons are located to do this. The presentation took about 90mins as promised. We declined to up grade and had no hassle.
This resort is in a perfect location to town and the Marina on a popular beach with a lot of places to eat nearby. A couple of nights were a little noisy with music coming from several locations. But it didn't go on past 11pm.
This resort is small in comparison to some of the others in Cabo, but I really enjoy my vacations here and have never had any problems. Infact we transferred to another larger AI resort nearby for our 2nd week and just hated it .One night we ate at Billigans on the beach and just had to stop by and visit our home from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I have probably been to Cabo 25+ times and I always warn first timers that they will be overwhelmed by people at their hotel trying DESPERATELY to get you to buy a place down there. Typically, if you push them off in a kind way, they get the message and leave you alone. Not the truth here!!! We own a place overlooking to Marina and staying there is great when we have several people there with us, but when it's just the two of us, we like to stay on Medano Beach (actually we were looking for a place to potentially buy), walking distance to the office, Mango Deck, all of the cool places in town as well as the marina. We had been intrigued by Cabo Villas because of it's location, as well as the fact that they have a great brew-pub on the roof.
Our encounter with them started off poorly. My husband called twice (with promises of a return call) to order a bottle of Champagne be in our room, as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. That never happened. Then, upon our arrival, Wendy told us that for $280 US in addition to what we had already paid, she would upgrade us to a fabulous room. The room was anything but fabulous! We had no ocean view, we were on the ground level, about 20 feet from a tiny, dirty pool with tons of people always hanging out. The water was turned off one night (they did warn us about this) but when they flipped the switch to get it going again, at about 4am, it made a LOUD noise which sprung us both from our bed! Oh, by the way, our bed (we were promised a king size) was a queen size, hard as a rock and pillows that were almost impossible to sleep on!
I would never in a million years recommend this hotel and am surprised that they are able to stay in business after the way that we were treated. Even after all of our concerns were voiced, we were told "that's just the way it is" and that there are plenty of people who want to stay there. Basically, they didn't need our business. Therefore, we didn't give it to them! We ate all of our meals off site and did our best to not spend any time there. Ugh... What a disappointment!!!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 2CaboLovers
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had to admit Cabo Villas is great location.. Is close to DT, Marina and all the nice places I like to visit.
Being in the Hotel Industry when we strive so much for Customer Service - this place is not as it used to be. In regards of the Hotel, our room was old and nothing seemed to be working properly, not even WIFI , we had to go to pool and Bar areas to get some connection. Stuffing level, Housekeepers and Waitress are more incline to customer service than Reception and sales people. During our stayed we witnessed so many comments of unhappy clients in regards their rooms and poor Judgement of the Management. I was thinking to get a time share there for my family, but I guess will have to find another location. My biggest compliments are for David, one of the guys doing his internship - management should get some tips from him how to treat customer - granted that he doesn't have much experience, he was all about providing a good service.

Room Tip: I guess you need to reserved 5 years in advanced to get a decent room, considering if the places still in good shape. I've worked in Hospitality for 25+ years and I was flabbergasted to see how my friends were treated.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends