I had read some of the negative reviews, so last year we decided to swing by and check it out. We were not impressed by how we were treated in the office, asking about the facilities etc. Basically the guy told us to go look it up on the internet. Not very happy with that, I loved the location so we booked it for July 2013.
We booked a two bedroom and a one bedroom interval international timeshare trade neither was ocean view or deluxe. Upon arrival we were in a huge crowd of people trying to check in, I was approached by an employee.. asked for the reservation name and we were handled very promptly. Off to our rooms..the two bedroom was 1104 which had a view of the cement wall of the infinity pool. My twenty somethings stayed there and were very happy because they were on the lowest level and closest to the beach and Baja Cantina. For them the view wasn't an issue. I somehow was (I think) upgraded, I was suppose to be in 305 but they put us in Villa 6. We loved it, we had to climb some stairs but who doesn't need the work out after laying on the beach all day. For us the room was beautiful, not a hotel style room but a mexican villa.
We were never hassled or asked to participate in the timeshare or property overview.
We love the Brewery on the roof. The beach service at Baja Cantina was excellent, Thank you Victor.
The only negative I can say is on our last morning we were hanging out by the pool waiting for our airport transportation and decided to grab something to eat. The pool restaurant offered a menu or buffet. We opted for the buffet and the food was very poor.
We were so happy with our stay I have already booked next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos