So it's been just over a year since we've been at the Villas and well.....yet another fantastic holiday. This time we were able to convince another couple to join us because of the boasting we've done about the villas from previous trips. We've got an executive two bedroom suite at Cabo Villas and because I only was able to find time within the last couple weeks to see if we could possibly stay on the waterfront, I just so happened that they were able to put us on the 6th floor overlooking the harbour. Now, because it was our friends first time there, they were blown away!!!!
The staff in the office and around the resort are incredible, and make you feel like you just belong there. In the years we've been at the resort we've gained some friends ( Vinnie "The Shoe" , Adam....who'll talk yer ear off, and Debbie.....who we had the joy of meeting this trip) to name a few.
I can honestly say that if you give this place a try and just communicate with them what your looking for, they will do there absolute best to accommodate you and your guests!
The location of the Villas is bar none the best you can get, 2.5 minute walk from the marina, and the scariest thing you may find along the way is a gecko trying to cross the road. Absolutely safe!!!!!
If this helps you out even a bit then I know your gonna love it at Cabo Villas.
Till next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 142 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos