Cabo Villas Beach Resort
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$296
$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$236
$216
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$334
$276
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$163
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$305
$266
BestDay.com
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$254
$237
$401
$289
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$646
$338
Cancelon
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$732
$573
1,174 results
All reviewsbaja cantinabaja brewing companybayview suitesswing barnew towerpool grillmango deckhot tub on the balconybeach staffcan't beat the locationminute walk to the marinaocean frontwater activitiesfull kitchenspring breakbeach chairsadult pool
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was a little skeptical at first because of the "time share" aspect & some people complaining of the pushy overkill. I was pleasantly surprised. Arriving from another resort for a week's stay in Cabo Villas, my sister & I were greeted, kindly. We were seated comfortably & started chatting with One of the sales people. We explained we were not interested in the free "perks" to watch the timeshare presentation & she did not push or badger us at all. She welcomed us to the resort, explained she would be available to answer any questions during out stay and we were treated extremely well during our stay. Gabriel at the Pool Grill, Marcel, Edward at the activities desk, Jorge up in the rooftop Baja Brewing company, Luz (our room attendant) and EVERYONE we encountered, made our trip one to remember. We would ABSOLUTELY reccomend this family run resort to anyone coming to Cabo San Lucas. You can't beat the location for amenities & walking distance to everything.

3  Thank Sandra E
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I just returned from another perfect vacation at cabo villas, the staff is excellent unbelivable actually while at the pool one day I dropped my wallet a staff member returned it to me in my room serveral hours later, there location is unbeatable and the food and drinks are great. I am an owner at cabo villas and Im very happy about it.

Room Tip: give the staff enough notice at they will do there best to get you the suite you want
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We love Cabo Villas! We just stayed there April 6-13 and it was by far the best stay yet! The food was absolutely amazing and the service was excellent! We stayed in a one bedroom executive suite with our balcony on the ocean side. It was wonderful! The rooms have always been beautiful! I would recommend Cabo Villas to anyone! The location can't be beat~ Our favorite was the service on the beach! Alberto, Adrian D. and Victor were wonderful to us our entire trip! The first time I stayed at Cabo Villas was in February of 2005 and we have never and will never stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room here. There is a view from every angle! We have not stayed in the new Bayview Suites, but have heard that they are amazing! I loved having the balcony overlooking the beach and the water!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abby P
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed at the Bayview Suites section in Cabo Villas Spa & Beach Resort for one week March 30-April 06th. It was a time share (a member gave us a week), executive suite on the 6th floor room 7120. It was the most amazing suite I have ever stayed in - ever. It set the bar extremely high for any other trip I take.

The suite was spacious, there was more storage in the suite than I have in my whole house. There was a HUGE master bedroom with a shower as big as a small bedroom. Patio doors off the bedroom went out to the enormous hot tub on the balcony. Also had pocket doors/wall really so that you could partion off the living room. There was a 2nd bedroom with its own full bathroom and big closet. Full kitchen (big fridge with ice maker & full stove/oven) with all the amenities and high quality applicances and pots and pans, etc. A eat in dining area off kitchen and a living room. The balcony had the most incredible view of Medano Beach and the Bay and we could see EVERYTHING.

The hot tub was clean and very hot and the balcony had a full wet bar area and a 4 chair bar set + a lounge area with 2 arm chairs and a coffee table. Spent a lot of time on the balcony watching the sun rise, sunset, beach, pools, bay, baja brewing company band, and the baja cantina Wednesday night show & fireworks.

The place was immaculately kept by the maid (who made in quite clear she wanted her tips daily, not at the end of the week). It also had a full size washer and dryer that was very convenient.

The reception staff were helpful and polite and professional and the security top notch. The spa was amazing (did a separate review) and the restaurant in and around the resort really, really good.

The location was incredible. Besides being on Medano beach and righ in the middle of everything, we were a minutes walk from downtown and close to the marina and the dolphin centre and walmart/liquor store (cheap cab rides).

The only negative experience was with the time share people. We knew we would have to do the speil and booked it for the afternoon as they said we would get a great lunch while we filled out our paperwork and talked - they even told us to come hungry. Well, we filled out the paperwork and took the tour and they gave us a little speil and then when they confirmed we were all married they kicked us to the curb! Literally. The guy who was giving us the tour/speech got up without saying a word and just left us there. Another woman told us to go around the curb to get our discounted tickets they offered and said we could leave . . . we never so much as got a cracker to eat - so much for coming hungry and giving us lunch. The complete irony of it all is that the "offer" they were making completely intrigued me and it was somethign I was interested in as our next 2-3 trips we are planning were listed in the "offer" as availble - but they just ditched us cause we were married. Huh.. Their loss. Literally.

So - time share staff asisde - the hotel staff were amazing. Zero language barrier (for us English speakers, anyway) and very service oriented. The hotel - from the elevators, to the beach to the spa to the restaurants to the towel kiosk was clean and efficient.

The hotel property itself is narrow and high so there are LOTS of stairs and levels; however, there were ramps and elevators. Would recommend using the spa and eating at the Attitude restaurant by the infinity pool. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone & we are already planning on going back, hopefully next year.

Room Tip: bayside, high up
3  Thank sevp
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I got my timeshare at Cabo Villas back in 2002. Back then it was just a small family owned hotel. I like the family feel to the place and location was just perfect. The resort has come a long way!!! Last year for my boyfriends birthday, we upgraded to the new rooms at the Bayview suites. It was a gorgeous suite and we had the best view of the Lover's Beach. Me Cabo & Casa Dorada are beautiful resort but you really can't beat the location of Cabo Villas. You can pretty much walk to all the bars, restaurants, and shopping center. We took our friends with us last year, they ended up buying timeshare @ Cabo Villas. Our next visit is in few weeks and we can't wait!!!

Room Tip: Bayview Suites are the BEST!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends