We were in Cabo for the first time with our family Aug 5-12, 2011. We booked Cabo Villas and weren't sure what to expect. They were very helpful before we got there, suggesting taxi prices and car reservations. We thought we could get a better deal so we didn't book ahead and waited until we got to the airport. Well, we walked thru the "wrong door" and got bombarded with sales pitches. We got a taxi to the hotel, $60 for 4 of us. Cabo Villas is in Medano Beach and is one of the few swimmable beaches. The staff was great, the rooms were clean, and the atmosphere was incredible. They're not the biggest hotel, which I liked since we didn't have to hike miles from room to the beach. They have several restaurants, one on the beach and two by the pools. Beautiful infinity pool. Walking distance to downtown to get awesome authentic tacos. Also walking distance to beautiful shopping mall.
The timeshare presentations are a hassle but it's a great way to get discounts on all the area attractions. We went zip lining, horseback riding, snorkeling, parasailing and wrote jet skis. Snorkeling: La Princessa boat has an open bar!
It's hot & humid but you get used to it. Dress accordingly and you'll be fine.
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury hotel situated on Medano Beach, the most popular stretch of sand in Cabo San Lucas. Cabo Villas is a family owned resort with 138 custom built suites and spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land's End. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens, wireless Internet in all areas, satellite TV, three pools, 10-person ocean view Jacuzzi, oceanfront beach club, four on-site restaurants and bars, a world-class spa and personalized service in a relaxed atmosphere. Located in the "Heart of Cabo", the resort is within easy walking distance to all major attractions including Medano Beach, the marina, Puerto Paraiso Mall, downtown and numerous restaurants and night clubs. With stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for travelers who seek quality service while enjoying the best of the Cabo San Lucas lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabo Villas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Villas Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel Beach
- Cabo Villas Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos