“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Washington
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Found this place our last day. Wish we would have found it sooner. The people were friendly, the breakfast was yummy and the pup, Vanilla was sweet. If back in Cabo I will return.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sims3

Washington State (for now)
“<3 Vanilla”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Last day in Cabo and was trying to find breakfast. We just happened to pick the Tiki Bar after wandering past lots of other options. It seemed to be filled with mostly regulars but we were still welcomed and it was very comfortable. I had pancakes and was given those lame packets of syrup but the owner saw this and went and got me real maple syrup. He has his pup there, she is the cutest thing! Since I had just lost my boxer, I loved being able to give a good dog some love. Wish I had found the Tiki Bar sooner.

1 Thank sweetsledgehammer
Charleston, South Carolina
“Fun at Marina”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

always have fun when we go, also easy to get to. They can cook some good Dolphin if you bring them your catch.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Bigtopper2
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
“Fabulous Sushi in Cabo !”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Jorge runs a GREAT bar here on the Marina (near the Dairy Queen) and offers the best Sushi in Cabo !

2 for 1 drinks, excellent service, friendly attentive staff and a great view of the Marina make it an excellent spot to visit. Make sure you try the Cosmo Special !

I'll be back again and again !

1 Thank Rick G
Tucson, Arizona
“Local Hang-out”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

First place I headed too after a recommendation from my small hotel nearby. Got myself a bucket of beers, some chips and salsa, had a great view of the Marina and enjoyed the people watching, and met Canadians (they love Cabo) I came back another day for a simple relaxing lunch and stopped by often for beers. Just a great place to hang out at the Marina.

• Visited December 2012