“all you can eat”

The Bistro
Ranked #117 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Bistro serves breakfast from 6 a.m. daily featuring fresh strawberry waffles, huevos rancheros and our now-famous Eggs Pueblo Bonito. For lunch and dinner there is excellent thin pizza from the brick oven, a variety of Mexican food, awesome sushi, soups, chili & chowder, creative salads, sandwiches, pastas, main courses and desserts until 10 p.m. To beat the heat, drink a homemade Mexican Agua Fresca with your meal. A night-owl menu is available from 10 pm until 6 am. No reservations.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Patio dining is great (but popular). Wasn't disappointed by the food although I imagine it's mass-produced in the back, cafeteria style. Have to flag down all waitstaff if you want anything..

There are newer reviews for The Bistro

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had dinner at The Bistro the first night of our stay at Pueblo Bonita Sunset. We did not choose the all inclusive package because we wanted to explore local restaurants. The Bistro was fine. I had a Sea Bass dish. The fish was tender and tasty and the service was attentive. My husband had chicken with a rich mole sauce. He enjoyed it and it was good to see him try something new.

I would recommend The Bistro if you are staying at the resort or a sister resort. Otherwise, I would not characterize it as a "must try" in Cabo San Luca.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My favorite is the vegetarian pizza but they are all soooo delicious. Nice and crisp. Service is quite excellent and the view is amazing.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

If you like high prices, long waits, and average to terrible food; this is the place for you. Pueblo Bonito at Sunset has a great restaurant in their new Chinese Restaurant but this place is awful. The servers try, but they can't help being understaffed. The food takes hours, comes out cold, and tastes ok. There are some decent things on the menu (as I ate there more times than I should have, but it is the easiest option when you are stuck at the hotel) but they are too inconsistent. After waiting at least 30 minutes each time for a bill, I never got one that was correct. Check everything, no better yet, just don't go!

I gave the atmosphere average only because the view is stunning.

2  Thank rovingambler
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Not enough wait staff; food was pretty good; needed more of a variety. Pizzas were decent, the steak was a bit bland (and served with shoestring French fries?). Salads and soups were good, as were desserts and such.