“IN ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS REVIEW”
Review of Koi Sushi

Koi Sushi
Ranked #90 of 616 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

At the time I wrote my initial review I had not learned the names of two other servers there other than Diego. Whatever it is about this place, it seems to attract THE MOST INCREDIBLE STAFF!!!
Diego is not the only one with such finesse, charm, desire to please: Sergio & Ernesto are right up there with the best!!! I am remiss in that I did not get the Chef's name. He should be singled out for Kudos as well for giving individualized attention to his patrons...often personalizing menu offerings on clients wishes, requests.
Everything about my dining experiences there is a true delight!
At the risk of repeating myself, you may enter as strangers, but you will leave ( and return ) as friends and cherished customers.
Enjoy your experience.

Thank you and bless you one and all at Koi Sushi

2  Thank S L H

Reviewed April 2, 2014

wow! wonderful suishi in mexico! Usually Mexican suishi restaurants are awful! this place however is outstanding. I had the black and white seared tuna...the sauce was wonderful. husband had the mixed sashimi and raved about it. because of trip advisor, we would never had found this place. not only did we dine here but passing thru La Paz last week, we visited their newly opened restaurant, right on the malecon. had a wonderful view there as well as a great meal. visiting san jose del cabo next week and will try their restaurant there too!

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We let the chef recommend and bring us stuff not on the menu. Those rolls were WAY better than what we chose!! However, everything was good!! Great food and service...only negative, CASH only.

1  Thank Sheri S
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love sushi! Being from Seattle, the bar is set high. This place knocked it out of the park! Home run! Must try! We ordered three roles, one was up to the chef, all three were amazing, and the chef special was the best!!! You can trust the chef to create something special here. The sushi was only matched by the customer service, refreshing!

1  Thank Joshandabby
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great prices and super wait staff! Highly recommend! Thanks to Trip Advisor I knew to check out this place before shopping for groceries!

1  Thank NobaddaysinCabo