“Wow”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

World class sushi, very fresh, I could eat there everyday. Service top notch...and lots of options that aren't on the menu.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I'll give you a warning, I live in Vancouver, the sushi capital of the world. Compared to home this sushi is near average, and even a bit expensive. As for the best sushi it Cabo? Probably!

However for Cabo and the rest of the world it could be quite good. Not sure I would go out of my way to go back though.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ok. The Walmart food court. Who would have thought. Went here because someone told me how good it was. They undersold this gem. This is fantastic, original sushi combinations that I've never seen before, anywhere. I will go back as often as I can.

1  Thank Doncrouton
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Don't let the fact that this restaurant is in the Wal-Mart food court discourage you for one second. In addition to the best sushi anywhere the staff is friendly and attentive. Take a chance with the chef's choice and let him impress you with three delicious plates that are picture worthy. Go with a friend and share. Yummy and at very reasonable prices.

1  Thank Margie R
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This small space is located in the Walmart Shopping Plaza Food Court. In my opinion, Koi has the finest quality sushi in the Cabo area and reasonable prices.

2  Thank Cliff C