WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Koi Sushi

Koi Sushi
Ranked #60 of 522 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“Best sushi worldwide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

The most underrated restaurant in Cabo. The location, not so great (inside a shopping mall), but you cannot beat the food! Bonus if you bring your own fish... they will make all your favorites for about $25 per person. Creative sushi, great service and reasonable pricing puts Koi at the top of my list in Cabo!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank capitolajules

Austin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

The sushi here was incredible. When I read that it was in a Wal Mart I was very skeptical, but come to find out it's just in a shopping center with Wal Mart. Looked a little more like a restaurant than we were expecting. Very fresh fish and some of the best sushi we have ever had!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank samw96
Palo Alto, CA USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great sushi at Walmart? It's here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We were very skeptical as I am sure you are. It is located in the open air plaza next to Walmart. The sushi was quite good with mostly locals dining. The one negative was the crab they put in many things was artificial and not real lump meat. Overall quite good.

1 Thank rheley
Sebastian, Florida
“Great for lunch when shopping at Wal-Mart! Amazing sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

No view from the shopping mall, but convenient when stocking the kitchen. Great taste, fair price, beautifully prepared, great variety, good service. Try the tempura ice cream & Diego roll Wish I could have eaten more!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Seaside, California, United States
“Very very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I came here on our honeymoon recently specifically because of Trip Advisor reviews, and I'm glad we did! The sushi here is excellent. We just asked for the Chef's Specials (another recommendation), which ended up being a lot of sashimi and a few rolls. I've been eating sushi since I was 5 and this is some of the best sushi I've had in recent memory! The prices were reasonable as well. My advice is to combine eating here for lunch with a Walmart trip for Cabo essentials. Koi Sushi is a must stop in Cabo!

• Visited August 2012