“So much food, so little time!”

Restaurant Campestre
Ranked #91 of 615 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Our local friends invited us to breakfast here. An amazingly full place and an amazingly filling breakfast. The plates are HUGE, I couldn't finish and that is saying something. I'm glad our friends picked us up at the hotel on Medano Beach, otherwise we would have never made it. Worth the cab fare from anywhere in CSL! I'm not sure I could find it again if I was driving.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I start coming to this restaurant since 2005 when was small and not liqueur license yet.
OMG the food is always great but Lalo and Norbert are extremely polite and always very attentive they deserve a raice.
Pd. Im a local Mexican so trust me is the best Mexican restaurant in town.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a difficult place for tourists to find and parking is difficult so take a taxi from your hotel. This is authentic, family restaurant. No atmosphere here, you're just going to eat. Good prices for dinner and generous size of drinks. Great, fast service. All the seafood is good. I don't eat meat so I can't speak to that. the coconut shrimp is the best in town for the price.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Reasonably priced- my wife and I both had Carne Asada and a drink- our bill was $23US. We wanted at least one meal at a non-seafood restaurant, we were not disappointed. A little bit out of the way, but we had a car. Well worth the trip if you take a taxi. Chips & salsa were at the table. Rice & beans came with the meal. This is now on our list of must go's!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place was a 200 pesos cab ride away in a busy "locals" part of town. It doesn't look like much from the street, but the food was very good and authentic (at least compared to the mexi-american food in the main part of town) and the service was excellent. The manager went out of his way to ensure we were well taken care of and well stocked. The final bill was very reasonable and vakue was excellent.