Well, we chose this location to have our wedding solely based on the great time we had back in July 2009. There is truly a reason why this hotel is mentioned in many of the travel magazines I've read in the last 5 years. We were engaged on August 2009 and immediately booked our wedding at the Esperanza for March 30, 2010 and we are looking forward to what we believe will be a spectacular event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos