My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights in early Jan. We booked an ocean view room from which we would wake up to sunrise over the sea each morning. The room and bathroom were very large and comfortable. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the food was uniformly good. Our package included breakfast which was well worth it - not coffee and rolls but anything (and everything) on the menu.
There is a beach, but the sea in front of the resort is very rocky. You can get in, but most guests used the lovely infinity pool. There's not a lot to do at the resort itself, but you can take a taxi into town. And if you just want to relax, it's the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos