My wife and I had an amazing time at this resort. Our room was an ocean view spa casita, the room was great because it had a huge, 4 panel sliding glass door that was a pocket door so you could open it up and have a huge view. We saw the sunrise every morning when we woke up. The infinity spa was really nice to sit and hang out and enjoy the view. Our room was on the hotel side, not the residences side. The pool on our side was amazing, not crowded, not noisy, pool service was great, food was good, not the best I've ever had but it was fresh and the service was good. Tasted some good tequilas at the pool and the ahi tuna was fresh and a nice poolside mid-afternoon snack. Very comfy pool chairs, be aware that everyone marks their territory early in the morning so the best chairs go quickly. They let you leave a magazine while you get breakfast. Breakfast was included in our reservation, it was pretty good, not the best ever but it was such a beautiful view each morning. We had lunch over on the residences side, that restaurant is amazing, overlooking the ocean from a perch above, the lobster fajitas were fantastic and so was the chile relleno w/ beef. The baja margarita was the best margarita I've ever had in my life. The dual shower heads in the bathroom were great. The service at the hotel was fantastic. Our concierge was great (Paula). She was very proactive about our activities and notified us of any changes and asked us about transportation, etc. Proactive service surprised me, that is extremely rare. One thing we highly recommend is the car service to and from the airport and the VIP airport experience. It was a little more than the taxi but they pick you up in a black escalade, give you bottled water, etc, it was a very nice experience, much better than the sketchy taxi situations that happen at airports in foreign countries. I will say that Cabo's new international terminal is incredibly nice. It was clean, organized, we felt very safe and not hassled. I wish we would have went to the traditional mexican dinner on thursday night. It looked like a lot of fun. Overall, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again, it was expensive but that's not important to us, we wanted a good experience and we got it. The views are off the chart, it's a high end boutique hotel with great service, great pool and great views from the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos