A little late in reviewing but still fresh in my mind. We were at the Esperanza beginning of May and absolutely loved our time there. We stayed in a four bedroom residence club unit and found it to be spacious, well located and beyond everything we hoped it would be. We were met by our assigned concierge Roberto. He was a joy to have around. He always seemed to know what we wanted or needed before we did! I am hoping to return to this wonderful resort soon. The staff, restaurants, grounds, everything was beautiful. One of the most relaxing vacations I have had in a long time and we travel quite a bit. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos