This was our second trip to Cabo and our second stay on this property. Last time we enjoyed a residence so didn't get a true feel for the resort, but this time we were in a villa in the heart of the resort. The resort itself is enormous without feeling overwhelming and impersonal. There are many pools to wander, including an adult pool. Bars and sitting areas to enjoy the ocean view. The restaurants are all delicious and the wait staff is super accommodating to ANY request. The spa layout is phenomenal. It is so tranquil and peaceful. I could've just checked in there and not gotten a single treatment-although that is not what happened. We enjoyed a beachside dinner with bonfire that will be in our memories forever. I can't imagine going back to Cabo and not staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Jetsetter so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos