Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Misiones del Cabo(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Sunrock Condo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
The Cape, a Thompson Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Los Patios Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
1,398 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubhotel poolinfinity edgeguacamoleamazing resortpool stafftequila tastingspa treatmentsturn down serviceour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I spent 3 days with a friend in a 2 bedroom villa. We were on the top floor, close to the ocean. Everything was perfect. The staff could not have been more gracious and accommodating. The weather was perfection as well, which always helps make a vacation memorable. We just relaxed at the various pools all day, where they would bring around free smoothies for you to try. The adult only infinity pool is to die for and one of the most beautiful settings, as the waves were quite large and crashing onto the rocks below. We slept like logs with our windows opened. We also treated ourselves to spa treatments and I can honestly say they were some of the best I have ever had and I've been to many of the top spas in the world. It's very quiet, not much to do unless you are big into golf, except relax in a very low key environment, but that is what we were looking for. We didn't even go into the town of Cabo, just stayed on the property except one night we went to dinner at One and Only resort, which was also lovely, but more buzzing and glitzy. We were happy to return to the relaxed vibe at Esperanza. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: We stayed in 2 bedroom villa in the private residence side of the resort and not in a hotel room. we enjoyed having the extra space, kitchen, washer-dryer. Top floor has huge ceiling height which makes the space very airy, plus the doors to the 2 terraces all fold into pockets in the wall, so you can totally open up the entire villa and catch the beautiful breezes.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank wilsonsumner
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Wilsonsumner,

Thank you for sharing your great comments from your visit to Esperanza’s Residence Club!

I’m glad that we provided a perfect stay and that our entire team was gracious and accommodating throughout your visit.

We trust you will return for a relaxing visit very soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

GO! It's 5 star all the way and that's coming from a discerning traveler! We're stayed at O&O Palmilla and Ventanas and they are all amazing but there's something a little more laid back and comfortable about Esperanza. The views and the resort overall are just beautiful! Plus, it's a foodie paradise. Enjoy!

Room Tip: get the terrace ocean view casita. Worth the splurge!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Sctomlinson,

We enjoyed reading your 5 star review! It sounds like you have both become passionate fans of Esperanza and we appreciate your loyalty.

Please let us know when you will be returning, to your “Cabo home”. Our Esperanza team will be waiting with open arms!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Words are not enough to articulate, effectively, the essence of my visit to Esperanza. I begin with the very warm and friendly staff because their thoughtful and genuine presence was a constant throughout our stay. Upon arrival, our gracious reception was greeted by smiling faces and an offering of chilled refreshments in lovely Mexican pottery cups. We were then escorted to our casita. The ocean views of The Sea of Cortez and Pacific oceans were never out of sight. How could they be? This Auberge Resort sits majestically on beautifully manicured grounds kissed by the ocean beyond. Our Palapa Casita, on the top level, was magnificent!! Upon opening our front door, the expansive ocean views from our large balcony transported us inside. On the meticulously made bed, there was a crisp, white linen duvet, beautifully enhanced by a heart made of red Bougenvilla. There was also a very large sitting area. The bathroom was appointed with lovely Spanish tiles, double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and infinity soaking pool, that all looked out to the ocean beyond. I should also mention it was my birthday. Well, every day something special and unexpected delighted me. In our room, the day of arrival, was a presentation of canapés, strawberries dipped in chocolate on a large ceramic plater, with a chocolate inscription of "Happy Birthday," champagne, a welcome note from the hotel manager and a dinner surprise I will NEVER forget, later that evening. Each morning, my husband and I began our day eating breakfast at one of the resorts three dining venues. All the tables sit on stone terraces that overlook the ocean. The breakfasts were included in our package and the choices generous and delicious. We dined three of our five nights at the resort because the menu was varied, always fresh and the food, delicious and beautifully presented. On my birthday, we dined at a table on one of the terraces that sit at the edge of the sea. The service was so genuinely kind, knowledgable and attentive. This was the case throughout our stay. Honestly, never in my long life of traveling, have I been so very impressed with such a high caliber of service. The staff were so insightful and anticipated our needs.....Well, they just seemed to read my mind! I felt there was a guardian angel at my side the entire time. I am tempted to go into more specifics about my experience, but, will restrain from dong so, because it would reveal so many more acts of kindness and unexpected delights that should be experienced, personally. I should also add that I scheduled two spa treatments, a facial and a foot, leg, head and shoulder massage, both excellent and the serenity and tranquil essence of the spa was perfection. I will close this review by emphasizing, again, the excellent quality of service and attention to detail. Give yourself a treat and be embraced by "The Esperanza Spirit!" You will miss out on one of life's glorious pleasures if you don't!!

Room Tip: Many of the accommodations have ocean views, but the best are the casitas and villas closest to the ocean and the beautiful cobalt blue water of the large infinity pool. There are many rock formations close to the beach that echo the sound of the waves and lulled me to sleep, peacefully, every night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear ArtContessa,

Thank you for sharing your kind words from your birthday celebration at Esperanza. We enjoyed hearing about your wonderful experience, it sounds like you both enjoyed our dining offerings as well as the various amenities and our renowned spa throughout your stay.

I trust you will both return very soon for more of “The Esperanza Spirit”!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was my first time to Cabo, and I surprised my girlfriend with this trip. We both couldn't have been happier with the EVERYTHING that Esperanza had to offer. From the private car at the airport to the drinks awaiting us at the lobby rotunda to the private dinner on the beach, it was absolutely amazing. The room? Perfection. Having our own infinity hot tub on our private 3rd story deck was too cool. All of the amenities that came with our room (and there are a LOT), along with the super-comfy king bed and huge window doors looking out at the ocean made this place unforgettable. I had the added pleasure of proposing to my girlfriend at the hotel during our "Night to Remember" dinner on one of the beaches. The staff were all in on it, and they played their part perfectly. We were so impressed with Esperanza that we didn't even leave the hotel while we were there (Friday through Monday). We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WTG1979

Dear WTG1979,

It’s wonderful to hear that you and your girlfriend could not have been happier with your Esperanza visit! I’m glad that the room was perfection and that you both enjoyed the special goodies we planned during your special “surprise” getaway.

Congratulations on your engagement and we truly hope you will consider Esperanza for your wedding celebration or romantic honeymoon getaway soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just returned from wonderful week at Esperanza resort in cabo. A destination wedding was our reason for going. It did not disappoint! The resort is a 6 star! The service and staff were so professional and at your service with any and all requests! The setting was incredible! I would return for another visit anytime!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Fannie5,

Great to hear you had a wonderful week at Esperanza! We love hearing that you enjoyed 6 star service on behalf of our Team here.

Thank you for sharing your comments from the wedding celebration. We’d love to have you return again soon.