My husband and I stayed here with two other couples for his 40th birthday. The service at this resort is impeccable! From your arrival with Margaritas to your departure, they don't miss a beat. The ocean side dining is beyond beautiful and the food is yummy as well. Wish we couldve stayed longer than 4 days. It is very expensive so be prepared (a mimosa $17) other than that it was phenomenal. I wouldn't take my kids here as I think that they would be bored. If you are traveling with your significant other or friends this is a great spot! Only 10 minutes from town. If you can get to the spa do! We went back twice. The best massage you will ever have for $150!!!
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos